ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS
Mon- Thu: 10:30am – 6:30pm
Fri: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Admissions & Records Office
Student Services Building
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Admissions & Records
OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Thursday: 10:30am to 6:30pm
Friday: 8:30am to 12:00pm.
RESIDENCY RECLASSIFICATION FOR FALL 2017:
Admissions and Records will start reviewing Residency Reclassification Request for Fall 2017 on Monday, July 31, 2017.
HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR STUDENT PORTAL? SEE BELOW.
Are you having issues login into the new Student Information System because your password is not working? CLICK HERE to see your options.
Are you having issues when registering in classes due to prerequisites that you had met? CLICK HERE to see your options.
Are you a distance-learning student and are having difficulties enrolling in classes due to a prerequisite error, CLICK HERE.
Are you unable to enroll in a class because you exceeded the maximum units allowed? CLICK HERE.
Are you having problems accessing your student email? CLICK HERE for help.
Did you recently make an online payment and you still have holds on your account? CLICK HERE to see your options.
Do you need to submit a Residency Reclassification for summer 2017? CLICK HERE for details.
Do you need to submit a Residency Reclassification for fall 2017 semester? CLICK HERE for information.
If you have received two different student IDs (88XXXXXXX and 9000XXXXX), CLICK HERE.
Do you want to change your Home Campus or your Program Major? CLICK HERE for details.
For other information not covered on this list, CLICK HERE.____________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to apply for consecutive terms, only one application is needed.
You are required to change your password
To change your password you can CLICK HERE to watch the video tutorial or follow the below steps:
- To start changing your password CLICK HERE.
- On the first field, type your student ID.
- On the second field, create your temporary password by typing: 88@ Capitalized first letter of your last name, and your two digits month and two digits day of birth.
For Mary Smith, DOB 10/25/1998
Her password will be 88@S1025
- Then you will prompt to create your new password.
- It must be 7 characters long and must include a capital letter, number, lower case letters, and a special character (#, !, *).
- Do not leave the page until you click on "Register your Password". This step must be completed to avoid you to be locked out from the system.
- We strongly encourage you to play the video tutorial before you change your password.
For more information CLICK HERE
For general calendar dates, deadlines, and holidays, please refer to our
Note: a photo ID is required to process transactions at Admissions & Records, the Business Office, Financial Aid, etc. Please note that among others, a driver's license, a state-issued identification card, school identification card, etc., are acceptable forms of ID. Phone photos or print out from phone photo will NOT be accepted as ID card.
Did you know you can do all of the following by going to our website's Class Registration tab?
- Make changes to your class schedule
- View your grades, holds, view and pay fees, view your unofficial transcript, view your registration appointment, and view your placement exam results
- Change your current email address.
- Check your official email account: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
- Order official transcripts (no rush service is available online)
To change your legal and/or mailing address visit the Admissions & Records office with an original picture ID. No photo picture ID, photocopy, or phone picture ID can be accepted in lieu of your original picture ID.
New and returning students are required to submit an application for admission. An individual that did not enroll in any school in the Los Angeles Community College District within the last two semesters is considered a returning student.
If you are a first-time college student, click here for some helpful information regarding Pierce College's counseling services.
Los Angeles Pierce College does not utilize a wait list system. The system allows students to enroll in a course through the online registration portal, on a first-come, first-served basis, the moment that a seat becomes available in the course because of a student dropping out. This option, however, is only available until the day before classes begin. After that date, students that submitted an application and received a student ID will need to attend the first day of class, and the instructor will give him/her a signed add permit that must be submitted to the Admissions and Records Office immediately. No exceptions can be done to this rule.
Online registration appointments are issued by the Los Angeles Community College District. The Office of Admissions & Records cannot change registration appointments.