ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS
SPRING 2017 OFFICE HOURS
From 04/10 to 06/05
Mon- Thu: 8:30am – 6:30pm
Fri: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Admissions & Records Office
Student Services Building
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Admissions & Records
Welcome to Admissions & Records
SUMMER HOLDS & SUMMER REGISTRATION
If you have trouble paying fees and have holds on your account preventing you from registering for summer classes, call the Business Office at (818)719-6432, your holds will be remove for 24 hours allowing you to register for summer classes. Holds will be placed back on your account. You will be responsible for all fees.
We are continuing to have technical difficulties that are preventing students from accessing the system to enroll in Fall 2017 classes. We would like to apologize for this delay and assure you that we are aware of the issue and have a team of experts working to correct the problem.
We will keep students notified as to our progress and let them know via email as soon as the system
is available for use.
Please know that the technical difficulty will not impact your priority registration status. We will ensure that students get the full time to use their priority registration to enroll in the classes they need.
FALL 2017 RESIDENCY RECLASSIFICATION REQUESTS
Due to the implementation of our new Student Information System, we cannot review Fall 2017 Residency Reclassification Requests until further notice.
ENROLL IN SPRING LATE CLASSES
To enroll in Spring 17 late start classes, interested students need to attend the first day of that class and ask the instructor for permission to enroll. If approved, students will receive an Add Permit from the Instructor. The Add Permit must be submitted to Admissions and Records.
If you would like to apply for consecutive terms, only one application is needed.
You are required to change your password
To change your password you can CLICK HERE to watch the video tutorial or follow the below steps:
- To start changing your password CLICK HERE.
- On the first field, type your student ID.
- On the second field, create your temporary password by typing: 88@ Capitalized first letter of your last name, and your two digits month and two digits day of birth.
For Mary Smith, DOB 10/25/1998
Her password will be 88@S1025
- Then you will prompt to create your new password.
- It must be 7 characters long and must include a capital letter, number, lower case letters, and a special character (#, !, *).
- Do not leave the page until you click on "Register your Password". This step must be completed to avoid you to be locked out from the system.
- We strongly encourage you to play the video tutorial before you change your password.
For more information CLICK HERE
For general calendar dates, deadlines, and holidays, please refer to our
Note: a photo ID is required to process transactions at Admissions & Records, the Business Office, Financial Aid, etc. Please note that among others, a driver's license, a state-issued identification card, school identification card, etc., are acceptable forms of ID. Phone photos or print out from phone photo will NOT be accepted as ID card.
Did you know you can do all of the following by going to our website's Class Registration tab?
- Make changes to your class schedule
- View your grades, holds, view and pay fees, view your unofficial transcript, view your registration appointment, and view your placement exam results
- Change your current email address.
- Check your official email account: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
- Order official transcripts (no rush service is available online)
To change your legal and/or mailing address visit the Admissions & Records office with an original picture ID. No photo picture ID, photocopy, or phone picture ID can be accepted in lieu of your original picture ID.
New and returning students are required to submit an application for admission. An individual that did not enroll in any school in the Los Angeles Community College District within the last two semesters is considered a returning student.
If you are a first-time college student, click here for some helpful information regarding Pierce College's counseling services.
Los Angeles Pierce College does not utilize a wait list system. The system allows students to enroll in a course through the online registration portal, on a first-come, first-served basis, the moment that a seat becomes available in the course because of a student dropping out. This option, however, is only available until the day before classes begin. After that date, students that submitted an application and received a student ID will need to attend the first day of class, and the instructor will give him/her a signed add permit that must be submitted to the Admissions and Records Office immediately. No exceptions can be done to this rule.
Online registration appointments are issued by the Los Angeles Community College District. The Office of Admissions & Records cannot change registration appointments.