ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Don’t miss your chance to make your mark at Pierce College today!
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- Create an OpenCCC Apply account and receive a CCCID number.
- Complete your Pierce Application.
- If you are returning student, you do need to create CCCApply account, just log in to CCCApply and complete your Pierce Application.
Before applying, please have the following items available:
- Your email address.
- Your Personal information such as Name, Date of Birth, Permanent Address, Contact Information, Education, Citizenship/Military, Residency, Needs & Interests, or Demographic Information.
- If you are planning to apply for financial aid, you need to have your social security or EIN handy.
Before submitting your application, ensure the following:
- Answer all questions completely.
- Verify all information you have entered.
- Complete and submit application (be sure to click submit).
- Save your application submission confirmation notification (you will receive this confirmation immediately after you click “submit Application”)
What to expect after submitting your application:
- Within two (2) business days a welcome letter will be sent to your personal email with your Student ID number.
- If you do not receive an email with your Student ID Number in your inbox, please check the spam or junk folder.
- You need to activate your student portal.
- Go to the student portal and use your Student ID number as your login.
- Watch a video tutorial before you access your student portal for the first time. To access the video tutorial, CLICK HERE.
CCCApply Application Contact and Support Center