Transcripts and Grades
HOW TO ORDER OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
Due to the current circumstances, the process of official transcripts is taking more than the offered 10 (ten) business days. Rush service is not available at this time.
Official Transcripts can ONLY be ordered via
- Transcripts will be processed in a regular service basis: Due to the current circumstances, the process of official transcripts may take longer than the usual 10 (ten) business days after the request is ordered.
- Transcripts cannot be ordered via mail, fax, phone or email.
Official Transcripts fees:
- Students have the right to request the two first official transcripts at no cost (due to the current circumstances, this services is not available at this time).
- Transcript fee is $3.00 (processing and handling fees at additional charge)
Methods of Payment:
- National Student Clearing House: only accepts Credit Card/ATM Card payments.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. Transcripts can only be released to third party with an Authorization to Release Information Form signed by the student (per transaction).
Admissions and Records do not hold transcripts for grades, petitions or graduation. It is the students' responsibility to ensure that all grades are posted and any petition approved and noted on their records prior to submitting a transcript request. No exceptions can be made to this rule.
Unofficial Transcripts can be printed from the student portal.
STEPS ON HOW TO VIEW YOUR GRADES ONLINE
- Log on to the Student Portal
- Click on the "Academic Menu" tab.
- Click on "Grades"
- Select the term using the "change term" key
The colleges of the Los Angeles Community College District are:
East Los Angeles College
Los Angeles City College
Los Angeles Harbor College
Los Angeles Mission College
Los Angeles Pierce College
Los Angeles Southwest College
Los Angeles Trade Technical College
Los Angeles Valley College
West Los Angeles College