ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
From July 23 to August 10, 2018
Mon - Thu: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Fri: 8:30am - 12:00pm
Grades and Transcripts
Official Transcripts can be ordered using one of the following options:
- Order it via National Students Clearing House.
- Transcripts will be processed in a regular service basis: Processed within Ten (10) business days after the request is submitted.
- Order in Person at the Admissions and Records Office. Transcripts can be order on a rush service:
- Can be processed and handed to students immediately (for records after 1974).
- Can be picked up or send via mail within three business days.
- Order by mail filling out the Transcripts Request Form.
- Transcripts will be processed in a rush service basis: Three (3) business days after the form is received by Admissions and Records Office (for records after 1974).
- Transcripts will be processed in a regular service basis: Ten (10) business days after the form is received by Admissions and Records Office.
- Transcripts cannot be ordered via fax, phone or email.
Official Transcripts fees:
- Students have the right to request the two first official transcripts at no cost.
- Additional copies’ fee are as follow:
- Rush Service: $10.00 each.
- Regular Service: $3.00 each.
Methods of Payment:
- Via National Student Clearing House: Credit Card is only accepted.
- In person requests using the Transcript Request Form: Check or Cash are accepted.
- Via mail: Checks are accepted.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. Transcripts can only be released to third party with an Authorization to Release Information Form signed by the student (per transaction).
Admissions and Records do not hold transcripts for grades, petitions or graduation. It is the students' responsibility to ensure that all grades are posted and any petition approved and noted on their records prior to submitting a transcript request. No exceptions can be made to this rule.
STEPS ON HOW TO VIEW YOUR GRADES ONLINE
- Log on to the Student Information System at www.piercecollege.edu (CLASS REGISTRATION tab)
- Select View Grades from the left bar menu
- Select the college from the drop-down menu
- Select the semester from the drop-down menu
- Enter the year in the year field
- Click on the submit button
Admissions and Records
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371