|Apr. 9th - Jun. 9th, 2018|
|Mon.-Thu.||8:30am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 12:00pm|
Admissions & Records Office
Los Angeles Pierce College
Student Services Building
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Registration Process for Continuing Students
You are a Continuing Student if you were active in classes during either the previous Spring or Fall Semesters.
- Registration Materials: View your registration appointment.
- Financial Aid: If you need assistance with your enrollment fees, visit Financial Aid.
- Assessment/Prerequisites: You may need to meet certain course prerequisites prior to registration. Check individual course requirements in the Schedule of Classes, available for viewing and download as an Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
- Counseling: Students are urged to see a counselor once each semester or as needed. The Counseling Department can help you with your educational plan, major and degree requirements, transfer, career exploration and personal counseling. Brief drop-in counseling is available during busy registration periods. Visit the Los Angeles Pierce College Transfer Center.
- Registration: Use your priority registration appointment to register online.
- Payment: Payment is due when you register. A hold will be placed on your record if you do not pay when you register. A Registration/Fee Receipt will be issued to you when payment is made.
- Los Angeles Pierce College Picture ID: Go to Copy Tech and obtain your Student Picture ID Card.