ADMISSIONS & RECORDS OFFICE HOURS
FROM 09/11 TO 12/15/2017
Mon -Thu: From 8:30am to 6:30pm
Fri: From 8:30am to 12:00pm
Admissions & Records Office
Student Services Building
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Enrollment Process for Continuing Students
You are a Continuing Student if you were active in classes during either the previous Spring or Fall Semester.
- Registration Materials: View your registration appointment.
- Financial Aid: If you need assistance with your enrollment fees, visit Financial Aid.
- Assessment/Prerequisites: You may need to meet certain course prerequisites prior to registration. Check individual course requirements in the Schedule of Classes.
- Counseling: Students are urged to see a counselor once each semester or as needed. The Counseling Department can help you with your educational plan, major and degree requirements, transfer, career exploration and personal counseling. Brief drop-in counseling is available during busy registration periods. Visit the Pierce College Transfer Center.
- Registration: Use your priority registration appointment to register online.
- Payment: Payment is due when you register. A hold will be placed on your record if you do not pay when you register. A Registration/Fee Receipt will be issued to you when payment is made.
- Pierce College Picture ID: Go to Copy Tech and obtain your Student Picture ID Card.
- Attend Classes.