ADMISSIONS AND RECORDS
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
July 8 to August 23, 2019
Mon - Thu: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Fri: 8:30am - 12:00pm
Enrollment Process for Continuing Students
You are a Continuing Student if you were active in classes during either the previous Spring or Fall Semester.
- Registration Materials: Go to your student portal to View your registration appointment.
- Financial Aid: If you need assistance with your enrollment fees, visit Financial Aid.
- Assessment/Prerequisites: You may need to meet certain course prerequisites prior to registration. Check individual course requirements in the Schedule of Classes.
- Counseling: The Counseling Department can help you with your educational plan, major and degree requirements, transfer, career exploration and personal counseling. Brief drop-in counseling is available during busy registration periods. You can also visit the Pierce College Transfer Center.
- Registration: Use your priority registration appointment to register online via your student portal.
- Payment: Payment is due when you register. A hold will be placed on your record if you do not pay when you register.
- Pierce College Picture ID: After you enroll in classes, go to Copy Tech and obtain your Student Picture ID Card.
- Attend Classes.