|Monday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
8:00 am - 12:00 noon
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
Admissions & Records Office
Student Services Building
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
NEW & RETURNING STUDENTS ENROLLMENT
NOTE: You are a returning student if you attended Pierce College in the past but did not attend the last two semesters (Fall or Spring).
1. Complete Application - To receive the earliest possible registration appointment, apply online now at www.piercecollege.edu. International students must complete their admissions process through the International Students Office. In addition to the application, concurrent high school students must submit a completed Concurrent Enrollment Permission form available at http://www.piercecollege.edu/offices/Admissions/forms/AdminForm/5_ConcurrentHS_Form.pdf
The Information Desk has reference copies of the application in Spanish, Farsi, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese and Korean..
2. Financial Aid - If you need assistance with your enrollment fees, visit the Financial Aid website. .
3. Assessment/Prerequisites - Complete the English or English as a Second Language (ESL) and mathematics placement process. This process helps place students in classes where they are most likely to succeed. You should complete the assessment process as early as possible. You cannot register for English or math classes until your placement results are recorded in the Assessment Center. Testing dates and all sample tests for English, math, and chemistry are available at Assessment Center. Test scores and/or course work from other colleges may be used in place of the Pierce Assessment. You may need to meet certain course prerequisites prior to registration. Check individual course requirements in the Schedule of Classes.
5. Counseling/Advisement - Students are urged to see a counselor once each semester or as needed. The Counseling Department can help you with your educational plan, major and degree requirements, transfer, career exploration and personal counseling. Brief drop-in counseling is available during busy registration periods. Visit the Pierce Transfer Center.
6. Registration - Summer and Fall 2013 online registration appointments for CONTINUING students will be available around mid-April at www.piercecollege.edu (CLASS REGISTRATION tab). Use your priority registration appointment to register online. Write down and save your confirmation numbers.
7. Payment - Payment is due when you register. You may pay with cash, check, or credit card. A hold will be placed on your record if you do not pay when you register. A Registration/Fee Receipt will be issued to you when payment is made. If you pay online, by phone or by mail, your Registration/Fee Receipt will be mailed to you.
8. Pierce Picture ID - If you do not already have a Pierce College picture ID, you may obtain one at Copy Tech in the College Services Building; you will need to have your Registration/Fee Receipt and another photo ID.
9. Attend Classes!
For more information: www.piercecollege.edu/admissions