Jan. 2nd - Feb. 2nd, 2018
|Mon.-Thu.||8:30am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 12:00pm|
Admissions & Records Office
Los Angeles Pierce College
Student Services Building
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Tuition & Enrollment Fees
California Resident Tuition & Enrollment Fee:* $46 per unit
Non-Resident Tuition & Enrollment Fee*
- Non-Resident Student: $297 total per unit ($46.00 + $251.00, Tuition & Enrollment Fee)
- International Students: $297 USD total per unit ($46.00 + $251.00, Tuition & Enrollment Fee). International Student applicants are required to pay a one-time $50 USD non-refundable application processing fee. Fee is payable by cashier’s check or money order in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S. bank. International Students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Associated Students Organization (ASO) Membership Fee: $7
- Student Representation Fee: $1
- Health Services Fee: $11
- Parking Fee: $20 (Regular) or $27 (Preferred)
Fees may be paid online at via credit card (Where?). For more details on fees, view and/or download the 2017-2018 Los Angeles Pierce College General Catalog, available as an Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
Cost of Attendance
The Cost of Attendance is based on the Student Expenses and Resources Survey (SEARS) data and updated for three years of inflation, using the estimated California Consumer Price Index. The table shows the estimated 2017-2018 nine-month cost of attendance budget for a California resident student living at home with parents, and a California resident student living away from parents.
|Tuition & Fees||$1,220||$1,220|
|Books & Supplies||1,854||1,854|
|Room & Board||5,247||13,293|
The Financial Aid office may also add the following to a student's cost of attendance, if applicable:
- Non-resident tuition cost, plus $46 enrollment fee
- Child Care cost: $1,000 annually
- Direct Loan Origination/Insurance Fee: Determined annually
*Tuition and enrollment fees are set by the California State Legislature and are subject to change. Go to our Fees and Refund Deadlines web page for fee details and refund deadlines.
**Subject to change.