Chair: Yeprem P. Davoodian
A peer tutor with additional training has been assigned to your course to facilitate peer-assisted learning. That peer tutor works closely with your instructor or your department liaison to identify the common learning needs for students enrolled in your course. That peer tutor then facilitates peer-assisted learning through several venues.
- Tutoring is free!
- Tutors will be in the Center for Academic Success (CAS) during assigned hours.
- Tutors are available to respond to simpler questions via email or Canvas.
- For more complex questions, visit your tutor in the CAS.
- Tutors may attend in-class lectures and activities from time to time.
- Tutors may have a Facebook page set up for your course.
Tuesday: 9:30 - 11 AM, 3:30 - 5:30 PM
Thursday: 4 - 5:30 PM
Your Communication Tutor Is Riley Vojdani
Communication Café for non-native English-speaking students
Communication practice is one of the most important new language. Come practice this skill with students from the Communication Studies Department.
- When: Fridays 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Where: Sign-in at CAS and then meet at the cafeteria.
- What: Conversation + Free Food!
Center for Academic Success
Library & Learning Crossroads Building
1st Floor, Room 5130