Kinesiology Main Office
Kinesiology & Health
Late Start Classes
Monday, Oct. 25th to December 19th (8-weeks)
- KIN 334-1, 23358 - Fitness Walking (online) - Rohrer
- KIN 251, 27853 - Yoga Skills (on campus, M/W 8 am to 10:05 am) - Nelson
- KIN 351, 16772 - Yoga Skills (online) - Nelson
We understand that that you are currently facing many challenges and we are here for you. We are committed to your education and facilitating learning, whether that be remote or in person. It is more important than ever to dedicate time for improving health and wellness. We are steadfast in our commitment to education for all people. We support students with diverse identities and experiences and wholeheartedly reject discrimination. Please utilize any of the following links and do not hesitate to ask questions. Brahmas stand together!
- COVID-19 Information: http://laccd.edu/About/News/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
- Pierce College Student Health Center: http://www.piercecollege.edu/offices/health_center/
- Food Pantry: http://www.piercecollege.edu/students/pantry/index-1.asp
- Scholarships: http://www.piercecollege.edu/offices/financial_aid/scholarships.asp
The Department of Kinesiology at Pierce College provides students with opportunities to increase their understanding of the human body at work and develop a more complete understanding of how to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.
Our department prepares students to work as athletic directors, athletic trainers, coaches, personal trainers, physical education teachers, sport managers, to enter physical therapy or medical school, and many other areas.
Our students, faculty and staff are committed to quality teaching and learning, creative activities, and service to the college, local community, and beyond.