1000 Alder Building
|Monday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||9am - 5:30pm|
Please Note: The PACE office is closed during PACE Orientations. The office also opens later on Orientation days. For the Orientation schedule, please see the Orientation page.
Student Services Assistant
Director, Program for Accelerated College Education (PACE)
Classes at Beaudry
Pierce College instruction is remote or online due to COVID-19.
BEAUDRY CLASSES ARE LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES AT: 333 S. Beaudry Avenue, Los Angeles 90017 (LAUSD headquarters)
BADGE PROCESS to enter Beaudry Building
In order to take PACE classes at LAUSD headquarters and to enter the LAUSD building and parking facilities, you are required to have an LAUSD ID badge. The badge will allow you to enter and park in the LAUSD HQ building parking structure after 4:00 pm.
Please submit the following documents to:
Lupita Narkevicius at email@example.com
- LAUSD Access Badge Request Form (fill out the areas with yellow highlighted asterisks and sign/date at the bottom)
- LAUSD Beaudry Parking Rules and Regulations. Please initial at the bottom of the page.
- Special Event Waiver and Release of Liability Form. Write PACE PROGRAM at the top of the page and complete the information requested at the bottom of the page.
- Include a photo of yourself taken from your shoulders up. This can be taken on your phone and uploaded with the document. Please name the picture as "Name-Date Taken-Beaudry-Semester".
Be sure to submit all 4 requirements together in order to access the building for classes.The Links for the documents are below:
1. LAUSD Access Badge Request Form Link
2. Special Event Waiver and Release of Liability Form Link
3. LAUSD Parking Rules and Regulations Link
4. Headshot, uploaded with the rest of the documents. The headshot needs to be a .jpeg/.jpg file format. Do Not attach a picture. Sample Headshot Link
LAUSD Parking Information (Please read for directions and times):
LAUSD Parking Directions Link
LAUSD Parking Tips Link
IMPORTANT NOTE: Failure to submit the 4 required documents can lead to not being allowed into the building.