Chair: Jennifer Rosenberg
Office:Faculty Office 2705
Phone: (818) 710-4297
Why Take Communication Studies Courses?
- All of our Communication Studies courses are part of a dynamic and vibrant educational experience leading to improved personal and professional communication skills, greater self-confidence, and the potential to advance in your chosen field of study and/or career.
- The Communication Studies Department offers CSU and UC Transfer general education course requirements, and general education college transfer courses to most public and private four-year colleges and universities.
- We are committed to providing students with both a theoretical understanding as well as the practical skills needed to succeed academically and professionally, and to compete in today's difficult job market.
- For anyone interested in a major in Communication Studies, we offer "core" lower division classes: Communication Studies 101, 104, 121, 122 and 151.
- Before taking Communication Studies courses, we recommend that students complete English 28.