The Foundation for Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
The Foundation for Los Angeles Pierce College continually raises money to fund scholarships, making a real-life difference for the recipients. Scholarships are offered to all students to assist them in achieving their educational goals.
Apply for LA Pierce College Foundation Scholarships online
- Go to your portal at mycollege.laccd.edu and enter your student ID and password.
- From your Student Homepage, select "Key Links & Help."
- Within "Key Links & Help," select "Scholarships."
- You will be redirected to the NextGen scholarship platform.
- Select "Login Here" under Student Login.
- You will be taken to the main page listing the scholarships for which you may be qualified based on the scholarship's criteria.
- Select the scholarship(s) you wish to apply to and submit an application. There are some scholarships which require additional items such as letters of recommendation, verification of financial need or an essay which you can also complete online. Note: Many of the questions will have responses auto-populated with your data from the Student Information System.
For those students awarded a scholarship a thank you letter to the scholarship donor must be received by the Foundation before scholarship funds will be released.
Scholarship funds will be delivered to you through the BankMobile payment process. Please look out for an email from BankMobile instructing you of next steps to select your refund preference.
A student may be awarded more than one scholarship; however, a total of $2,000 is the maximum amount any one student may be awarded.