Check out Pierce College ASO on Facebook
Student Engagement Center
Location: LLC Building (1st Floor)
|Monday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4 pm|
9 am - 4 pm
|Friday||9 am - 3 pm|
How to get involved in ASO!
Student Leaders: If you are interested in volunteering or attending ASO or Club Activities, please come to the Student Engagement Center to find out how to get involved!
LACCD Student Trustee applications for 2018-2019 are available for pick up in the Student Engagement Center!
How to join ASO/Senate:
- Enroll in a minimum of 5 units.
- Maintain cumulative and current 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Receive department chair approval.
- Pay the ASO student fee ($7.00).
- Attend required meetings on Tuesdays 1:00-3:00pm.
- If you have met the eligibility requirements and would like to join ASO/Senate, you may download the application form here. Please completely fill out the application and submit to the ASO Clerk in the Student Engagement Office. Please note that the application deadline has passed for the Spring 2018 semester.
ASO Senate meetings are held on Tuesdays at 1pm in the Great Hall.
How to form a new club:
- Have at least 6 members with paid ASO fees.
- Find a faculty/staff advisor who will attend club meetings and serve as an advisor to the club/organization.
- Complete a Club Chartering Application Packet.
To be an ASO Club Officer, a student must:
- Be an ASO paid member;
- Be enrolled in at least 5 units at LAPC;
- Have 80 cumulative units or less (can be appealed with the over 80 unit exemption form); and
- Have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
If you would like to create a NEW chartered club, please complete the club chartering application form and submit it to the ASO Clerk in the Student Engagement Office.
If you already have chartered an ASO Club in the Fall 2017 semester, please complete the abbreviated club re-chartering commitment form and follow the submission requirements for your club to be re-chartered for Spring 2018!