Check out Pierce College ASO on Facebook
Student Engagement Center
Location: LLC Building (1st Floor)
|Monday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4 pm|
9 am - 4 pm
|Friday||9 am - 3 pm|
How to get involved in ASO!
Student Leaders: If you are interested in volunteering or attending ASO or Club Activities, please come to the Student Engagement Center to find out how to get involved!
How to join ASO/Senate
- Enroll in a minimum of 5 units.
- Maintain cumulative and current 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Receive department chair approval.
- Pay the ASO student fee ($7.00).
- Attend required meetings on Tuesdays 1:00-3:00pm.
- If you have met the eligibility requirements and would like to join ASO/Senate, you may download the application form here. Please completely fill out the application and submit to the ASO Clerk in the Student Engagement Office.
ASO Senate meetings are held on Tuesdays at 1pm on the Pierce College campus.
How to form a new club
- Have at least 6 members with paid ASO fees.
- Find a faculty/staff advisor who will attend club meetings and serve as an advisor to the club/organization.
- Complete a Club Application Packet.
If you would like to create your own chartered club, please fill out the club chartering application form and submit it to the ASO Clerk in the Student Engagement Office. The 2017 New Club Chartering Deadline is September 22, 2017.