Monday/Wednesday: 8am-1pm (in person) 2-4:30pm (virtual)
Tuesday/Thursday: 8am-1pm (virtual) 2-4:30 (in person)
Friday: 8-11am (in person) 1-4pm (virtual)
Student Services Bldg, 1st Floor
Access your placement results online
Assessment results can be viewed online at your Student Information System (SIS) portal.
- Go to MyCollege.laccd.edu
- Enter your Student ID Number and your password credentials to proceed.
- The Assessment Center cannot give out placement results over the phone.
Placement Exam Notes
- You cannot fail the Placement Exam. Tests are designed to place students in classes where they are most likely to succeed.
- Placement Exam results may be challenged. Please refer to the information regarding the Prerequisite Challenge Process.
- Students may participate in the English and the Math Exam once a year, unless a referral to a different exam is received. If the student is referred back to take a different exam, they should schedule the exam right away. Students may retake the placement exam after 1 calendar year (12 months). This policy applies to students who have assessed at any Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) campus. Please note that no retests are permitted if a student begins the sequence of courses they originally placed in, with the exception of 6a. Students can retest if a non-passing grade (D, F, NC) in an English or Math course is received, and at least two years have passed. If it has not been two years, you may retake the course or wait until it has been two years to retest.
- Placement Results expire after 2 years.