|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Office hours are for the Main office only. For Assessment dates & times, access the Appointment System or refer to the "Testing Calendar" page.
Access your placement results online
Assessment results can be viewed online at your Student Information System (SIS) portal.
- Go to MyCollege.laccd.edu
- Enter your Student ID Number and your password credentials to proceed.
- The Assessment Center cannot give out placement results over the phone.
Sending placement/test results to another college or university
The Assessment Center issues Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC) placement scores only. Students must complete a Placement Result Request and Release Form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests must include:
- The name or names under which you took the placement test
- Your Student ID number
- Your Date of Birth
- Where the placement scores should be sent and contact information at the educational institution
- Student signature
Telephone requests are not accepted. Students must provide a photo ID to pick up test scores. Test scores cannot be picked up by another person unless the student has provided written permission. Please allow up to three (3) working days for processing.
Placement Exam Notes
- You cannot fail the Placement Exam. Tests are designed to place students in classes where they are most likely to succeed.
- Placement Exam results may be challenged. Please refer to the information regarding the Prerequisite Challenge Process.
- Students may participate in the English and the Math Exam once a year, unless a referral to a different exam is received. If the student is referred back to take a different exam, they should schedule the exam right away. Students may retake the placement exam after 1 calendar year (12 months). This policy applies to students who have assessed at any Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) campus. Please note that no retests are permitted if a student begins the sequence of courses they originally placed in, with the exception of 6a. Students can retest if a non-passing grade (D, F, NC) in an English or Math course is received, and at least two years have passed. If it has not been two years, you may retake the course or wait until it has been two years to retest.
- Placement Results expire after 2 years.