Student Services Bld. 1st Floor
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
The above hours reflect only the
hours for the MAIN office. For
assessment days and times
please access the appointment
system or refer to the test
calendar link above.
A student may challenge a prerequisite or corequisite by filing a prerequisite challenge form. The reasons for seeking a challenge may include one or more of the following:
- A prerequisite is not reasonably available;
- The student believes the prerequisite is not valid or necessary for the success in the course for which it is required;
- The student believes the prerequisite is discriminatory or being applied in a discriminatory manner;
- The student has the documented knowledge or ability to succeed in the course without meeting the prerequisite;
- The student believes it to be unfounded that he or she might cause a health or safety hazard.
For English and Math placement challenges, please contact the respective department directly and request to speak with the department advisor. Do not submit a prerequisite challenge form prior to speaking with the department. If the department adjusts your placement, they will complete the challenge form, which you can bring to the Assessment Center so we can adjust the computer.