Student Services Bld. 1st Floor
|Monday||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 6:30 pm|
8:30 am - 6:30 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
The above hours reflect only the
hours for the MAIN office. For
assessment days and times
please access the appointment
system or refer to the test
calendar link above.
A student may challenge a prerequisite or corequisite by filing a prerequisite challenge form. The reasons for seeking a challenge may include one or more of the following:
- A prerequisite is not reasonably available;
- The student believes the prerequisite is not valid or necessary for the success in the course for which it is required;
- The student believes the prerequisite is discriminatory or being applied in a discriminatory manner;
- The student has the documented knowledge or ability to succeed in the course without meeting the prerequisite;
- The student believes it to be unfounded that he or she might cause a health or safety hazard.
For English and Math placement challenges, please cont the respective department directly and request to speak with the department advisor.