|Monday||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
8:30 am - 6:00 pm
A student may challenge a prerequisite or corequisite by filing a prerequisite challenge form. The reasons for seeking a challenge may include one or more of the following:
- A prerequisite is not reasonably available;
- The student believes the prerequisite is not valid or necessary for the success in the course for which it is required;
- The student believes the prerequisite is discriminatory or being applied in a discriminatory manner;
- The student has the documented knowledge or ability to succeed in the course without meeting the prerequisite;
- The student believes it to be unfounded that he or she might cause a health or safety hazard.
The Prerequisite Challenge form should be used to challenge all prerequisite courses EXCEPT for English and math. If you would like to discuss your English and math scores please contact the Assessment Center to make an appointment with a English and/or math advisor.