|Monday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Online Appointment System
Assessment Center Online Appointment System
The Placement Exams are designed to place students in classes where they are most likely to succeed.
The Placement Exams we offer are English as a Native Language, English as a Second Language, and Math. The ENL Exam is designed for students whose primary language is English. The ESL Exam is designed for students wanting to learn English.
Please Note: If any of the 3 criteria apply to you, please schedule the ENL English exam. Do not take the ESL exam...You will not be placed!
1. I graduated High School in the US
2. I have passed the GED or H.S.E. in the US
3. I am in native speaking classes in High School
Please plan to spend 3.5 hours if you are taking both English and Math (2.5 hours for English, 1 hour for Math)
The English Placement Exam is a multiple choice, paper pencil exam, that includes an essay.
The Math Placement Exam is a paper pencil exam. Please note that calculators are not allowed; scratch paper will be provided.
To take the Placement Exam, students MUST make an appointment via our online appointment system.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
1.Click on link below.
2. Log in with Student ID Number and Birth Date
3. Do not change default settings when searching for available appointment times.
(Leaving the Day of the Week, Start Time and End Time settings as displayed will return the greatest
number of available appointments)
4. Select an Appointment
- English Native Language (ENL) appointments fill up quickly. DO NOT signup for an English as a Second
Language Exam (ESL) if you plan on enrolling in regular English classes. (English 21, 28, 101)
5. Fill out required information
6. Print Confirmation Page
**If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please cancel it via the Online Appointment System**
Appointments must be made SEPARATELY for each test.
Please arrive 15 minutes early and check in at the Assessment Center. You must bring the following:
- Appointment Confirmation print-out with your Pierce College ID number (88.......)
- Valid identification card (e.g. driver’s license, school ID, passport)
Directions: We are located in the Student Services Building. For more details please see our campus map.
~~~~~~If you arrive late, you will NOT be permitted to take the test~~~~~
NOTE: Calculators are not permitted for the Math exam.
~~~If you encounter problems logging into the online appointment system, give us a call detailing the problem. Please have your Pierce student ID number available~~~