|Monday||8 am - 7:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 7:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 7:30 pm|
8 am - 7:30 pm
|Friday||8 am - 4:00 pm|
|Sat. & Sun.||CLOSED|
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Ave., Bldg. 2100
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Pierce College offers one of the lowest enrollment fees in the country.
Welcome to the Pierce College Business Office webpage. The Business Office is located in the College Business Services Building, in Building 2100, next to the Bookstore. (Campus Map). It is the office where you can pay your school fees in person. Our goal is to assist students to achieve their academic goals by make the fee payment process as simple and efficient as possible.
Students will be able to view their account balances and payment deadline via self-service. To prevent students from being dropped from courses, for not paying the mandatory fees, scheduled automatic email notifications will be sent to the student’s laccd.edu email address, and an alert will be posted on the front page of their portal dashboard (myCollege.laccd.edu).
All mandatory fees are due in full at the time of registration and must be paid no later than the due date posted in your student portal. Your enrollment will be cancelled for some or all of your course(s) unless payment is made in full by the due date.
You will not be dropped from your course(s) if you:
- Are approved and awarded a Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGW)
- Have approved financial aid sufficient to cover all your fees
- Are sponsored by another government agency and the College Business Office has received confirmation of the anticipated aid that payment is pending
- Have a college-approved Payment Plan Contract (link to come)
- Are accepted in the Los Angeles College Promise program
If you only owe the Health Services Fee and Student Representation Fees, you will not be dropped from classes. However, if the fees are still owed, a hold will be applied to your student account withholding grades, transcripts, diplomas and future registration privileges.
The Business Office accepts the following method of payments in person
- Cashier's Check
- Money Order
In Person : Cash, Cashier’s Check and Money Order
To pay by cash, cashier’s check or money order, students must visit the Business Office. The Business office will only process cash/money order payments of student fees.
On-Line: Personal Checks and Credit Cards
Students can pay their fees online by clicking the Make a Payment button on their portal dashboard to pay by credit card, ATM/debit card or personal check. Partial payments can be made, however, all mandatory fees due must be paid by the advertised payment deadline. Optional fees, such as parking and other miscellaneous fees are due, and payable, at the time of order.
Student Fees per semester
Mandatory fees are fees that are required to be paid at the time of registration.
- Enrollment Fees* per unit $46
- Non Resident Fees per unit (in addition to enrollment fees) $251
- Health Services Fee $11
- Student Representation Fee $1
- Audit Fee $15
Other Student Fees**:
- International Student Application Fee $35
- SEVIS fee $25
- International Student Medical Fee (IMED) Estimated $636
*Subject to change by the California legislature Fees are set by the State Legislature and are subject to change before the semester begins. **Subject to change by the Board of Trustees.
A parking permit is required at all times when using campus parking facilities during regular school hours, 7 a.m. - 10 p.m., Monday through Thursday; Friday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
All school fees must be paid in full before parking permits can be purchased.
The Board of Trustees of the Los Angeles Community College District has authorized parking fees for all on-campus parking district colleges.
To encourage membership in the Pierce College Associated Students' Organization (ASO), the College Administration has entered into an agreement with the ASO whereby individuals who both pay the District parking fee and join the ASO will receive as a benefit of the membership preferred parking privileges on campus. Students displaying a Preferred Student Parking Permit/Decal may park, if space is available, in all student lots, including the preferred lots (1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9). As well as legally allowable street parking. The non-preferred parking lot is 5. A permit is required and must be displayed to park on campus. All parking is on a space available basis. Students can buy only one parking permit per semester, regardless if the permit is lost or stolen.
Fall and Spring Semester Parking Permit Fees
- Non-Preferred/Restricted Permit $20.00
- A.S.O Membership Fee $7.00
- Preferred/Non-Restricted Permit Total Fee $27.00
- Charge to replace lost or stolen permit $27.00
- Summer and Winter Session Parking Permit Fee
- Non-Preferred/Restricted Permit $7.00
- A.S.O Membership Fee $ 3.00
- Preferred/Non-Restricted Permit Total Fee $10.00
Student must come to the College Business Office to pick up parking permit (if purchased).
Associated Student Organization Membership
Associated Student Organization Membership Fees will be automatically charged to the student account unless the student had opted out of membership in the student portal. Associated Students Organization membership fee is $7 ($3 for Winter Intersession and Summer).
* A preferred parking permit allows for parking in all student lots, including the preferred lots (1, 2, 5, 6, 7,8 and 9). As well as legally allowable street parking. The non-preferred parking lot is 5. A permit is required to park on campus. All parking is on a space available basis.
Student who drop classes by the posted deadline will received a credit to their student account. Refunds are processed at pre-scheduled times throughout the academic year.
- Cash and check: Refunds for payments of cash and check will be made electronically (ACH) to a bank account that the student selects. The account selection process occurs after a student registers. Each student will receive a selection package by the LACCD Vendor Bank Mobile Vendor. Instructions for making a selection can be found by clinking on the Bank Mobile link.
- Credit refunds for credit card payments will be to the credit card use for payment.
Chancellor’s Office Tax Offset Program (COTOP)
The COTOP program is a method of collecting past due fees for the Los Angeles Community College District owed by former students. The Los Angeles Pierce College Business Office reviews the accounts receivables and only submits those debts that are permitted to be collected through COTOP. Under the COTOP program, the Chancellor’s Office requests the Franchise Tax Board to offset (deduct) the amount owed to a district from the student/debtor’s personal state income tax refund, lottery winnings or other state refund.
Student accounts that have past due fees may be submitted to COTOP. This can include enrollment and associated fees incurred at Los Angeles Pierce College. The Los Angeles Pierce College Business Office will send out a letter to the last known address of a student, instructing the student that their past due fees may be sent to COTOP. The student then has 30 days to pay their fees in full.
Please be aware that this debt will NOT be submitted to any major credit agencies.
If a student’s past due fees are not pain in full in the 30 days after the letters are sent out, the past due fee information will be submitted to the State of California COTOP. Please note that a 25% charge is added to all outstanding fees processed through COTOP.