Joanna Zimring Towne
Phone: (818) 710-4126
Location: Student Services Building, 1st Floor
|Monday||8 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 7:00 pm|
8 am - 7:00 pm
|Friday||8 am - 4:00 pm|
Brahma Jobs is a free online job & internship board provided by College Central available to current students and alumni.
Click on the link below to register and post jobs and internships for Pierce College students and alumni.
Before Posting Jobs, please review our Employer Guidelines for Posting Jobs & Internships.
Step 1. You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches.
- Go to the URL listed at the top of this page.
- Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
- Choose the link for Register Now. Enter registration info and create an Access ID.
- Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
Step 2. Using the CCN Recruitment Services for Employers once approved:
- Go to the URL listed at the top of this page and select the Employers icon.
- Next, click the link to Login to Your Account.
- Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
From your account page, you may:
Update or Review Registration Information
Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of our records.
Post a New Job
- Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni. You may cut and paste job descriptions. If posting part-time jobs, please list hours required.
- Please list the city or area where the job is located to aid jobseekers.
- You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job.
- Be sure to list an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. This also helps the students track their resume submissions.
Once you have posted a job, you can Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings
- Post new job opportunities - it’s unlimited and free.
- Edit job postings as needed.
- Repost expired jobs if they are still open or become open again.
- Expire jobs when they have been filled so they come off view.
If approved for this feature, you can easily Search Student and Alumni Resumes
- The more criteria you chose, the more limited your results will be.
- Use the toolbar Back button to exit out of resumes opened in Internet Explorer.
- You may also Search Student and Alumni Portfolios
Please complete the Report Offers/Hires from your account page so we can be informed of our students’ and alumni successful employment.
If you have questions, contact our office at: email@example.com or at 818-710-4126.