Phone: (818) 719-6494
Fax: (818) 710-3368
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Children are enrolled for specific sessions, based on parent's educational or employment needs.
|Mon - Fri||8:00 am - 12/1 pm|
|Mon - Fri||8:00 am - 3/4 pm|
The CDC offers the following program to serve the students and the surrounding community of Pierce College:
- The Pierce College Child Development Center provides care and education for children whose parents attend Los Angeles Pierce College and for families in the surrounding community. As a State Preschool contracted agency, families must qualify under eligibility guidelines.
What are the qualifications to get my child in your program?
- Student-parents of the Los Angeles Community College District have first priority in the program. The student-parents must provide a class schedule;
- Parents must qualify under income guidelines designated by the State of California;
- 4 year olds have priority; then 3 year olds; then 2 and 5 year olds.
Who can participate in this program?
- Any family that meets the eligibility requirements may participate in our half day or full day program. Enrollment is limited.
What is the Los Angeles Pierce College Campus Child Development Center (CDC)?
- We are one of nine Campus Child Development Centers of the Los Angeles Community College District.
- We promote access to higher education for parents by providing low cost, high quality child development services.
- We provide a comprehensive, developmentally appropriate preschool program designed to foster optimum growth of the whole child.
- We provide a safe and nurturing setting for all children, thereby enhancing self-esteem of the children.
- We provide an observation/field work setting for college level students studying Child Development, Psychology, Nursing, etc.