Student Services Bldg., 1st fl.
Fax: (818) 710-2559
|Spring 2018 Office Hours|
|Monday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
The purpose of academic counseling is to provide students with the information and knowledge that is needed to make educated decisions about their future.
Counselors can help you:
- Clarify your values and goals.
- Make an academic plan that takes into account your personal needs and situation.
- Monitor your progress.
- Assist in understanding general education requirements in preparation for transfer to a 4-year institution.
- Understand Associate Degree and Certificate Programs
- Develop a student Education Plan (SEP) - also required to maintain eligibility for financial aid.
- Evaluate previous coursework completed at other U.S. regionally accredited colleges/universities. Students must make an appointment for transcript evaluations.
- Interpret articulation agreements with other colleges and universities.
- Become aware of support services available on campus.
- Clear Prerequisites