Location:Student Services Building, 1st floor
|Monday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am 4:00 pm|
Welcome to Summer 2013!
- There are no counseling appointments available during Summer. Please see a Counselor during Drop-In counseling from 8 am to 6:30 pm M-Th.
- Counseling will be closed on Fridays effective June 7th till August 16th.
Counseling will provide the following services:
- Certificate, degree, and transfer requirements
- Clarification of college procedures and policies
- Course prerequisite information
- Unofficial transcript evaluation
- Advisment on Nursing prerequisites & equivalencies
- Course offerings and majors available
- Referrals to other programs and services
- Transferability of Pierce College courses
- Veteran student Educational Plan
- Clear prerequisites for courses taken at other colleges
- Academic/progress probation or dismissal
- Gain/Cal Works forms
- Crisis Counseling
- Progress check for courses taken at Pierce College only