Location:Student Services Building, 1st floor
|Monday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
*************** CONTENT TITLE ***************
Why do I need to see the Athletic Counselor?
Student athletes are required to complete a Student Educational Plan (SEP) with the Athletic Counselor in order to be eligible for their first season of competition.
- I will assist you in planning the courses you will need to take every semester to ensure you are taking the required courses for eligibility and to transfer to a 4-year university
- I will advise you on NCAA athletic requirements, rules, regulations, and responsibilities which affect your educational objectives
- I also provide academic, personal, and career counseling
Where can I get information about transferring?
Pierce College Transfer Website.
Where can I get information about transferring to a UC institution?
Where can I get information about transferring to a Private institution?
How can I learn more about careers and major? What types of careers I’d be good at? What I can do with my major? And what universities offer my major?
• www.eureka.org (Ask the Athletic Counselor for site ID#)
What courses do I need to take in my MAJOR to transfer to a UC or CSU?
Where can I get:
• Unofficial transcripts
• My course schedule
• View my financial aid status
• Register for classes on-line
• Find out when I can register for courses
• View my Math and English Placement results
• View my grades
• View any holds I might have
log-on to Student Information System