Location:Student Services Building, 1st floor
|Monday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am 4:00 pm|
Counseling appointments are scheduled up to one week in advance and are only available during the fall and spring semester. To meet with a specific counselor, select the counselor’s name and write REQUEST in the comments section.
Before making an appointment please review the table below to see if you need an appointment or drop-in counseling.
10-minute drop-in counseling is for
QUICK QUESTIONS about:
What to bring to your appointment:
- A copy of your Pierce unofficial transcript
- Copies of transcripts from all other colleges attended (if applicable for transcript evaluation)
- Copies of course descriptions for all coursework taken outside of the California Community College System (for trancript evaluation/Pass Along & Course Substitution petition)
Cannot make an Appointment?
If you cannot make an appointment, it's due to one of these reasons:
1. All appointments are booked. Try the following day early in the morning (7-8 am) to find an available slots. Also try several times during the day.
2. If you have NOT applied to Pierce College.
3. If you applied to Pierce College and it hasn't been 24-48 hours since.
Cancelling appointments/No show policy
If you fail to keep two counseling appointments in one semester, you will be restricted from making another appointment until the following semester. To prevent this from happening to you, please be sure to cancel at least 24 hours prior to your counseling appointment in one of the following ways:
1. Cancel when given the option via our automated telephone reminder system
2. Cancel via online appointment system