Student Services Bldg., 1st fl.
|Monday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Center will be closed:|
|Sept. 7, 2020: Labor Day|
|Nov. 11, 2020: Veteran's Day|
|Nov. 26 - 27, 2020: Thanksgiving|
| Dec. 21 - Jan. 1, 2021|
Counseling appointments can be scheduled up to one week in advance and are available year-round with limited availability during the winter and summer semesters.
Steps to schedule a counseling appointment:
- New students or completed less than 24 college level = First Year Experience Counseling Center
- CONTINUING students with over 24 college level units = General Counseling
It is important that you select the correct reason code so there is an adequate amount of time in your appointment ** Write down your REASON as you will need to enter this on the appointment page.**
First Year Experience Counseling Center:
These are the steps you will follow when clicking on "Make a Counseling Appointment" (found below)
-Fill out the informed consent & sign in to search for a meeting time
-Select a reason for meeting (described in step 2). If no options appear on the bottom of the screen, that means there are no appointments of that type available. Please check again later as there may be cancellations and new appointments are released at Midnight M-F for two weeks ahead.
- Select a meeting location
-Select a meeting date & recommended time slot
-Complete the form to schedule your meeting
-After you schedule your appointment a confirmation email is generated and sent instantly. This email provides direct links for accessing, rescheduling, & canceling your appointment.
Make an Appointment with the First Year Experience Counseling Center
Make an Appointment in General Counseling
*If you are currently not enrolled in any courses, please go through the Guest Registration option in order to log in to Cranium Cafe (server where counseling appointments are made).Only use Chrome or Firefox web browsers.
Veterans who need to meet with a veteran counselor regarding their veteran benefits.
- Please visit our Veterans Counseling page
- A copy of your LAPC unofficial transcript
- Copies of transcripts (official or unofficial) from all other colleges attended (if applicable for transcript evaluation)
- Copies of course descriptions for all coursework taken outside of the California Community College System (CCCS) for transcript evaluation/Pass Along & Course Substitution petitions
- Copies of syllabus or Course Outline of Record for all English courses taken outside of the CCCS for transcript evaluation/Pass Along & Course Substitution Petitions