Student Services Bldg., 1st fl.
|Monday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Center will be closed:|
|Sept. 7, 2020: Labor Day|
|Nov. 11, 2020: Veteran's Day|
|Nov. 26 - 27, 2020: Thanksgiving|
| Dec. 21 - Jan. 1, 2021|
What is Cranium Cafe?
Cranium Cafe is a meeting and collaboration platform designed specifically for student support. This is also the platform we are using at LAPC for virtual counseling. Once inside the cafe, both students and counselors can collaborate utilizing:
- Document upload/share
- Document edit pad
- Speech to Text
- Closed Captioning
- Virtual Lobby
Get Started With Cranium Cafe
To get started, visit the Pierce College Cranium Cafe website. Log in using your student portal information. Please use the "Guest Registration" button if you are currently not enrolled in courses. You may utilize the guide linked below for a step to step "how do I schedule a meeting?"
Join your scheduled appointment on Cranium Cafe
After you schedule your appointment a confirmation email is generated and sent instantly. This email provides direct links for accessing, rescheduling, & canceling your appointment.
You may also utilize this guide for further assistance: Ways to Join a Scheduled Online Meeting
Video Appointment Software Requirements
For technical support, please refer to ConexED's Help Center.
Desktop PC and MAC Meeting Requirements:
- The latest version of Chrome or Firefox should be used (Do not use Internet Explorer)
- The web camera should be ready and activated
- Computers should have a built in microphone or have a headset with microphone ready
MAC users: utilize this guide to Enable Screen Recording Permission for macOS
Android and Windows device Meeting Requirements:
- Use Chrome
- Have your web camera ready and activated
- Have a headset with microphone ready–your cell phone headset will work great
iOS - Apple Device Meeting Requirements:
- iOS users will need to use the mobile app. Additional information can be found on the ConexED App page on the Apple App Store.