Student Services Bldg., 1st fl.
Fax: (818) 710-2559
|Monday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
Nursing Program Application Checklist
Follow these steps in order to make sure you have completed the application process thoroughly and accurately. Be sure to read the entire checklist to ensure eligibility. All deadlines must be met. Applicants who submit incomplete applications or who are missing any required documents will automatically be ineligible.
This list is also available for download as a PDF document.
- I have submitted a Los Angeles Pierce College application to Admission & Records.
- I have received my Los Angeles Pierce College account information and my Student Identification Number (ID) from Admissions & Records
- Did you complete any Nursing prerequisite courses at a college outside of LACCD?
- Yes (Proceed to step 4)
- No (skip to step 5)
- Submit the online Request for Nursing Prerequisite Evaluation Form with unofficial transcripts and course descriptions to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of Thursday, August 8, 2019. Please write in the email subject line: Nursing Equivalency.
- Order one set of sealed official transcripts from all colleges attended, including LAPC. You will include your official transcripts with your completed Nursing Application. If you have completed required prerequisites within the Los Angeles Community College District's nine colleges, you only need to submit one transcript from an LACCD school. LACCD transcripts will include all courses completed within the district.
- Complete and submit the Nursing Program Application and all required documentations to the Los Angeles Pierce College Nursing Department by the deadline of Thursday, August 8, 2019.
- Check for an email from the Los Angeles Pierce College Nursing Department about the TEAs Exam.