Student Services Bldg., 1st fl.
|Monday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Center will be closed:|
|Jan 18th: Martin Luther King Day|
|Feb 12th: Presidents Day|
|Feb 15th: Presidents Day|
|Mar 31st: Cesar Chavez Day|
|Apr 2nd-9th: Spring Break|
|May 31st: Memorial Day|
|Jul 5th: Independence Day|
Nursing Equivalency Form Process
This is only required for students who took any nursing prerequisite courses outside of the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD).
- LACCD student ID number
- Unofficial college transcripts showing a grade of “C” or higher in all nursing pre-requisite courses taken outside of LACCD.
- Course descriptions for all nursing pre-requisite courses taken outside of LACCD.
- Course syllabus for all nursing pre-requisite courses taken outside of LACCD.
- AP scores from College Board (if you will use AP scores for a pre-requisite course)
- Unofficial high school transcripts (if you will use one year of high school chemistry)
- Evaluated foreign transcript by an approved agency (if applicable)
*Please note: This form must be typed. Scanned copies of this form will not be accepted. Do not complete the "Counselor Use Only" sections.
You have two options to submit the form and supporting documents:
- Email option: Using your LACCD student email address, email email@example.com with all required documents from Step 1 and the completed "Los Angeles Pierce College Online Request for Nursing Program Equivalency Admission and Graduation Requirements" Form from Step 2. *You will receive a response from a counselor within 7 to 10 business days.*
2. Counseling appointment option: Schedule a 60-minute counseling appointment on Cranium Café for a "Transcript Evaluation."
*Any email submissions received on February 16, 2021 or later will not be evaluated.