Location:Student Services Building, 1st floor
|Monday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am-4:00 pm|
Pierce College offers 3 Online Counseling platforms
Virtual Drop-In, Email, Virtual Face-to-Face appointment
For Virtual Drop-In please visit:
This service is used for general questions and is available for all current and prospective students.Please be mindful that email counseling is a limited service and cannot be used to provide education plans, career planning, transcript evaluations, personal or crisis counseling or evaluation of transferability from other colleges. Please make a counseling appointment for these services.
- Clarification of college procedures and policies
- Certificate, degree, and transfer requirements
- Course prerequisite information
- Course offerings and majors available
- Referrals to other programs and services
- Transferability of Pierce College courses
Email Counseling: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to your question, please provide the following information:
- First and Last name
- Date of Birth
- Have you ever applied to Pierce? If so, please provide your student ID number.
- Have you attended other colleges/universities? If so, list the colleges/universities.
- What is your Educational Goal?
****Emails must be sent via your LACCD student email address.****Your question will be answered within three working days
3. Virtual Face-To-FaceThis service is available for continuing students who have completed 15 or more units at Pierce College and:
- Are taking 100% of their classes online, or
- Live out of state or who take classes remotely (i.e. PACE Beaudry campus)
- In-depth discussions of transfer
- Educational plans & progress check for transfer or associate degree
- Detailed transcript evaluations from other colleges
- Detailed Pierce College transcript evaluations
- Nursing equivalencies
- Financial aid appeals
- Transferability of courses from other colleges
- In-depth discussions about academic/progress probation or dismissal
- Other counseling services that require significant time
To make an appointment email: email@example.com
****You must utilize your LACCD student email address to log in.****
After making your appointment
- Make sure you have access to a computer, secure internet connection, webcam and a Canvas account.
- Go to https://lapierce.craniumcafe.com/group/general and click the Knock On Door button on your counselor's card. You will then be asked to sign into your Canvas account.
- Your Canvas username is your student ID number and the password is 8888 plus the password you use to log into the Student Information System.