Student Services Bldg., 1st fl.
Fax: (818) 710-2559
|Spring 2018 Office Hours|
|Monday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC) offers three Online Counseling platforms
This service is used for general questions and is available for all current and prospective students. Please be mindful that email counseling is a limited service and cannot be used to provide education plans, career planning, transcript evaluations, personal or crisis counseling or evaluation of transferability from other colleges. Please make a counseling appointment for these services.
- Clarification of college procedures and policies
- Certificate, degree, and transfer requirements
- Course prerequisite information
- Course offerings and majors available
- Referrals to other programs and services
- Transferability of Pierce College courses
In addition to your question, please provide the following information:
- First and Last name
- Date of Birth
- Have you ever applied to Pierce? If so, please provide your student ID number.
- Have you attended other colleges/universities? If so, list the colleges/universities.
- What is your Educational Goal?
Email Counseling: email@example.com
****Emails must be sent via your LACCD student email address.****Your question will be answered within three working days
Virtual Drop-in Counseling, Wednesdays 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm.
Sign-up at Pierce College's Cranium Cafe page.
****You must utilize your LACCD student email address to log in.****
This service is available for continuing students who have completed 15 or more units at Pierce College and:
- Are taking 100% of their classes online, or
- Live out of state or who take classes remotely (i.e. PACE Beaudry campus)
- In-depth discussions of transfer
- Educational plans & progress check for transfer or associate degree
- Detailed transcript evaluations from other colleges
- Detailed Pierce College transcript evaluations
- Nursing equivalencies
- Financial aid appeals
- Transferability of courses from other colleges
- In-depth discussions about academic/progress probation or dismissal
- Other counseling services that require significant time
To make an appointment, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
****Emails must be sent via your LACCD student email address.****
After making your appointment:
- Make sure you have access to a computer, secure internet connection, webcam and a Canvas account.
- Go to https://lapierce.craniumcafe.com/group/general and click the "Knock On Door" button on your counselor's card. You will then be asked to sign into your Canvas account.
- Your Canvas username is your student ID number and the password is 8888 plus the password you use to log into the Student Information System.