Student Services Bldg., 1st fl.
|Monday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 7pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Center will be closed:|
|Sept 6th:Labor Day|
|Nov 11th: Veteran's Day|
|Nov 25-26th: Thanksgiving|
|Dec 20-Jan 3rd: Winter Break|
To clear a prerequisite(s) you must provide the following:
- Unofficial or official transcript with your name.
- In some cases, course descriptions/outlines or syllabus may be required to determine the course equivalency.
- English courses completed outside of the California Community College District must be submitted with a copy of the course syllabus.
- If an advance placement (AP) score is used to clear a course, please bring your college board report. Please remember that only the scores of 3,4,5 are acceptable.
- All prerequisite courses must have been completed with a grade of "C" or better.
To clear a prerequisite have the above materials ready and meet with a Counselor in the online Express Counseling lobby.
Note: You must request your official transcripts and/or AP report to be sent directly to Los Angeles Pierce College Admissions & Records. Need to check the status of your AP Scores or Transcripts, click here: