|Monday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
8:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Friday||8:00 am-4:00 pm|
To clear a prerequisite(s) please bring the following documents to the counseling office:
- Unofficial or official transcript with your name to verify appropriate course information
- In some cases, course descriptions/outlines or syllabus may be required to determine the course equivalency.
- If advance placement (AP) score is used to clear a course, please bring your college board report. Please remember that only the scores of 3,4,5 are acceptable.
- All prerequisite courses must have been completed with a grade of "C" or better.
Under extenuating circumstances (out of state/out of country) this process may be done by LACCD email account.
To clear pre-requisite via email, follow the steps below:
- Be sure to include scanned transcripts, AP results, weblink to official course descriptions or course outlines, scanned syllabus (optional but recommended) and anything else you think would assist in verifying your waiver.
- English courses completed outside of the California Community College District must be submitted with a copy of the course syllabus.
- Make sure to clearly state your prerequisite request (course and number), complete name and Pierce College student ID#.
You may email your prerequisite clearance request to the following email:
Note: You MUST request your official transcripts and/or AP report to be sent directly to Pierce College Admissions & Records.