8:00am - 6:00pm (Winter/Summer close at 5:00 pm)
|Tuesday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Walk-in Counseling Hours
|Monday||2:00pm - 3:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 10:00am|
|Wednesday||3:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||12:00pm - 1:00pm|
|Friday||1:00pm - 2:00pm|
Los Angeles Pierce College
Student Services Bldg, 2nd Fl.
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
EOP&S Sr. Office Asst.
The application will be available online only, approximately one month prior to the semester's start date. We will start accepting applications for Spring 2021 semester in early January.
- Apply to Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC)
- Enroll in 12 or more units at LAPC (unless you are registered with Special Services)
- Apply for the Los Angeles College Promise
- Submit an official copy of transcripts from all other colleges and universities you have attended to the LAPC Admissions Office, and an unofficial copy to the EOP&S office
- Take English and Math Placement Assessment
- Have a high school diploma ready to present, if requested
- Complete and submit the LAPC EOP&S application.
- Allow a minimum of 5-7 business days from the day you have submitted your application to have it processed.
- Program application is under evaluation. You may receive a follow-up phone call or email from the EOP&S staff requesting additional documents. Applications are processed in the order received. Only one application submission is required.
- Applicants will receive a follow-up phone call or email from EOP&S staff indicating approval or denial. EOP&S reserves the right to reverse any admission decision if, at a later time, new information becomes available rendering the student ineligible.
- EOP&S program admission: Students accepted into the EOP&S program will be contacted by phone or email to schedule an appointment for New Student Orientation. You are required to attend orientation in order to be admitted to the program and access services.