Types of Aid
Office will be closed:
Dec. 18th - Jan. 1, 2018
Re-open Jan. 2nd, 2018
Office Hours Winter 2018
|Monday||8am - 4pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 4pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 6pm|
|Thursday||8am - 6pm|
Financial Aid Rep. at the Library
During Winter 2018
|Monday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||12:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||12:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 4:00pm|
Financial Aid Office
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
(818) 704-8221 Fax
Financial Aid Forms
Read and understand the Los Angeles Pierce College Student Loan Information Guide, available for viewing or download as an Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) file, for additional information about federal student loans before you submit the Student Loan Data Form.Beginning in the 2017-2018 academic year, Los Angeles Pierce College is part of a loan counseling experiment with the U.S. Department of Education. Students who have previously completed entrance loan counseling and Social Security Number (SSN) ends in an even number or zero are required to complete the Entrance Loan Counseling on an annual basis. So if your SSN ends with an even number or zero, you must login to Federal Student Aid Repayment Options page and complete the Entrance Loan Counseling and attach documentation of completion. As part of this experiment, your Direct Loan disbursements are conditional upon completion of additional entrance loan counseling.
Student Loan Forms are applicable fo the Fall 2017, Spring 2018 and Summer 2018 semesters. All forms are available for viewing or download as an Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
- Student Loan Data Form: Students with an Award Notification for 2017-2018, meet satisfactory academic progress, and are registered in six (6) approved units will be eligible to submit the Studnet Loan Data Form
- Additional Direct Loan Request Form: request for addition to Direct Loan; only one additional loan request will be approved per loan period
- Right to Cancel Loan Form: Cancels all or part of your student loan proceeds
- 2017-2018 Bogg Fee Waiver Application: This is a Fee Waiver application for California residents and AB540 students to apply for enrollment fee waiver for Summer 2017, Fall 2017, Winter 2018 and Spring 2018 semester. The deadline to apply for this waiver is June 30, 2018.
- 2017-2018 Bogg Fee Waiver Application (Spanish)
- 2017-2018 Independent Student Verification Form (V1)
- 2017-2018 Dependent Student Verification Form (V1)
- 2017-2018 Statement of Educational Purpose (V4)
Petition for Financial Aid Forms
2017-2018 petition forms will be available week of August 21, 2017
- Petition for Reinstatement of Financial Aid: This petition form is used when students have been disqualified for financial aid due to any or all of the following reasons: 1) cumulative GPA < 2.0 and 2) did not successfully complete at least 67% of all attempted units. This form must be completed electronically. Handwritten Petition will not be accepted.
- Petition for Extension of Financial Aid: This petition form is used when a student has attempted 150% or more units required of their academic program, and/or completed an Associated degree or higher outside of Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD). There is no paper petition form for extension, instead, students will need to login to their portal to view their checklist item for a link to complete the online Petition form. Students will also need to make an appointment with an Academic Counselor to develop a comprehensive student educational plan.
- SAP Contract: This form must be attached to the Petition for Reinstatement.
- 2nd Petition for Reinstatement of Financial Aid: Use this form if your 1st petition for reinstatement has been denied and wish to request for a 2nd petition. Take note of the deadlines to submit petitions (all levels).
- 2nd Petition for Extension of Financial Aid: Use this form if your 1st petition for extension has been denied and wish to request for a 2nd petition. Take note of the deadlines to submit petitions (all levels).
- Petition for Revised Educational Plan