Types of Aid
|Monday||8am - 4pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 4pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 6pm|
|Thursday||8am - 4pm|
|Friday||8am - 12pm|
|Financial Aid Rep. in Library
|Wednesday||1pm - 6pm|
|Thursday||1pm - 6pm|
Financial Aid Office
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
(818) 704-8221 Fax
Financial Aid Forms
Read and understand the Los Angeles Pierce College Student Loan Information Guide, available for viewing or download as an Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) file, for additional information about federal student loans before you submit the Student Loan Data Form.Los Angeles Pierce College is part of a loan counseling experiment with the U.S. Department of Education. Students who have previously completed entrance loan counseling and Social Security Number (SSN) ends in an even number or zero are required to complete the Entrance Loan Counseling on an annual basis. So if your SSN ends with an even number or zero, you must login to Federal Student Aid Repayment Options page and complete the Entrance Loan Counseling and attach documentation of completion. As part of this experiment, your Direct Loan disbursements are conditional upon completion of additional entrance loan counseling.
Student Loan Forms are applicable for the Fall 2018, Spring 2019 and Summer 2019 semester.
- Student Loan Information and Data Form: Students with an Award Notification for 2018-2019, meet satisfactory academic progress and are registered in six (6) approved units.
- Request for Additional Direct Loan Form: This form is used to request an additional Direct Loan during the 2018-2019 academic year. The student must have had an initial request on file.
Forms for 2018-2019 Academic Year
- 2018-2019 California Promise Grant Application (formerly known as BOG Fee Waiver). This application is for California residents during the Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Winter 2019, and Spring 2019 semesters. The deadline to apply is June 30, 2019.
- 2018-2019 Independent Student Verification Form (V1)
- 2018-2019 Dependent Student Verification Form (V1)
- 2018-2019 Statement of Educational Purpose (V4)
- 2018-2019 Enrollment History Review Form
- 2018-2019 Statement of Non-Filing for Dependent Students
- 2018-2019 Statement of Non-Filing for Independent Students
Forms for 2019-2020 Academic Year
- 2019-2020 California Promise Grant Application - This application is for California residents during the Summer 2019, Fall 2019, Winter 2020 and Spring 2020 terms. The deadline to apply is June 30, 2020.
- 2019-2020 Independent Student Verification Form (V1)
- 2019-2020 Dependent Student Verification Form (V1)
- 2019-2020 Statement of Educational Purpose (V4)
- 2019-2020 Statement of Non-Filing for Dependent Student
- 2019-2020 Statement of Non-Filing for Independent Student
Petition for Financial Aid Disqualification
- Petition for Reinstatement of Financial Aid: This petition form is used when students have been disqualified for financial aid due to any or all of the following reasons: 1) cumulative GPA < 2.0 and 2) did not successfully complete at least 67% of all attempted units. This form must be completed electronically. Handwritten Petition will not be accepted.
- Petition for Extension of Financial Aid: This petition form is used when a student has attempted 150% or more units required of their academic program, and/or completed an Associated degree or higher outside of Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD). There is no paper petition form for extension, instead, students will need to login to their portal to view their checklist item for a link to complete the online Petition form. Students will also need to make an appointment with an Academic Counselor to develop a comprehensive student educational plan.
- SAP Contract: This form must be attached to the Petition for Reinstatement.
- 2nd Petition for Reinstatement of Financial Aid: Use this form if your 1st petition for reinstatement has been denied and wish to request for a 2nd petition. Take note of the deadlines to submit petitions (all levels).
- 2nd Petition for Extension of Financial Aid: Use this form if your 1st petition for extension has been denied and wish to request for a 2nd petition. Take note of the deadlines to submit petitions (all levels).
- Petition for Revised Educational Plan