Types of Aid
Financial Aid Office
Student Services Building, 2nd fl.
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
(818) 704-8221 fax
QLess Virtual Line
Use QLess™ – Our new queuing service
Effective July 2, 2018, there will be no more lines in the Financial Aid Office at Los Angeles Pierce College. We are launching QLess,™ a virtual line and wait wherever you want.
- Join our Virtual line and wait where you want.
- Receive wait time updates.
- Get notified when it's your turn.
3 ways to join the Virtual line
- Download the QLess Mobile App (available for iOS® and Android®) and type the keywords "Lapc financial aid".
- Text "Lapc financial aid" to (626) 624-5054 and follow the prompts.
L - Leave the line, use this command when you need to exit a particular line.
S - Status update, use this command when you want an update of your wait time and place in line.
M - More time, use this command to request additional time if you know you won't arrive in time.
H - Help, use this command to get additional assistance with QLess.
- Log-in at the Pierce College QLess Web Portal to join the virtual line.
Staff will also be available to assist students who would like to be added to a line.
Don't Wait. Join the Virtual QLess™ line today.
What happens if I don't arrive in time?
Students who do not arrive in the alloted time will forfeit their spot in line. Students who are running late can request additional time via text or through the mobile app. Students who arrive within 30 minutes of their spot being forfeited should inform a staff member who can then add the student back to the front of the line.
How is my phone number protected?