Types of Aid
Office will be closed:
Dec. 13th & 15th
Dec. 18th - Jan. 1, 2018
Re-open Jan. 2nd, 2018
Office Hours Fall 2017
|Monday||8am - 4pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 4pm|
|Thursday||8am - 6pm|
Financial Aid Rep. at the Library
|Monday||10:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||12:30pm - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday||10:30am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||12:30pm - 6:30pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
Financial Aid Office
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
(818) 704-8221 Fax
2017-2018 CCCSFAAA Student Scholarship
Application deadline: January 4, 2018
CCCSFAAA Student Scholarship Application, available for viewing or download as an Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
The California Community Colleges Student Financial Aid Administrators (CCCSFAAA) is sponsoring a $500 student scholarship for Region 7. Two students will be nominated if they meet the criteria listed below. The nominees will then compete with other nominees within Region 7.
- Must be enrolled in at least 6 units at Los Angeles Pierce College for Spring 2018
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Must have remaining need of at least $1,000
- Must have applied for State and/or Federal Financial Aid
Rusty Tweed Economic Scholarship
Application deadline: April 1, 2018
Apply online for The Rusty Tweed Economic Scholarship.
Awarded to an outstanding high school student or undergraduate who has demonstrated excellence in their studies of Economics or Finance, and who have maintained a high-level of academic performance.
The Los Angeles Pierce College Foundation
Review current scholarship opportunities available.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- National Merit Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Latino College Dollars
- United Negro College Funds
- Native American
- Asian American
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Military Scholarships
- International Students Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- McDonalds in Education
- WalMart Foundation
- LatPro Scholarships
- Generation Progress
Scholarship Search Sites
Scholarship Scam Alert
There are many businesses who would like to sell you the opportunity for them to search for scholarships for you. They will promise to locate several sources of scholarships which you qualify for. We discourage paying anyone to search scholarships on your behalf. Below are scholarship scam warning signs:
- The best rule of thumb: Financial aid should never cost you. Never invest anything beyond the cost of a postage stamp in searching for scholarships.
- The "Money-Back Guarantee", especially if the company tries to 'guarantee' that you will win an award.
- Credit card verification: If they ask for a checking account or credit card information for 'verification' or to 'confirm eligibility', stop listening. Scammers use this ploy to get your financial information and then drain your account or run up charges on your credit card.