Types of Aid
|Monday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
Financial Aid Office
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Phone #: (818) 719-6428
Fax #: (818) 704-8221
Location: Student Services Building, 2nd floor
Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
The 2020 application will open on August 1, 2019 and will close on November 20, 2019. The application will be hosted on the Common App for Transfer. Visit the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation to learn the scholarship criteria.
Snapchat Sticker Pack Design Challenge
Unleash your creativity and design a sticker pack themed to 'High School: A Day in the Life.' The student designers of the top 20 sticker packs will have the opportunity to visit Snap Inc. Headquarters in Venice Beach for a Meet & Greet and Workshop hosted by the Snapchat design team!
Read/download the ‘Best Friends’ Sticker Pack Challenge flyer for information and official rules.
Youth Forward Scholarship Opportunity
National Driving and Traffic School is proud to announce their 2019 scholarship opportunity, entitled "In the Driver’s Seat." The company is seeking to reward essay applicants $3,000 in scholarships- for students enrolled as a High School Sophomore, Junior, or Senior or as a College Freshman – on the topic of being a safer driver. For more information, and to apply, go to the Youth Forward Scholarship Opportunity web site.
The Los Angeles Pierce College Foundation
Review current scholarship opportunities available.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- National Merit Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Latino College Dollars
- United Negro College Funds
- Native American
- Asian American
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Military Scholarships
- International Students Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- McDonalds in Education
- WalMart Foundation
- LatPro Scholarships
Scholarship Search Sites
Scholarship Scam Alert
There are many businesses who would like to sell you the opportunity for them to search for scholarships for you. They will promise to locate several sources of scholarships which you qualify for. We discourage paying anyone to search scholarships on your behalf. Below are scholarship scam warning signs:
- The best rule of thumb: Financial aid should never cost you. Never invest anything beyond the cost of a postage stamp in searching for scholarships.
- The "Money-Back Guarantee", especially if the company tries to 'guarantee' that you will win an award.
- Credit card verification: If they ask for a checking account or credit card information for 'verification' or to 'confirm eligibility', stop listening. Scammers use this ploy to get your financial information and then drain your account or run up charges on your credit card.