Types of Aid
|Monday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
Financial Aid Office
Student Services Building, 2nd fl.
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Ave.
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
(818) 704-8221 fax
Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship
The 2020 application will open on August 1, 2019 and will close on November 20, 2019. The application will be hosted on the Common App for Transfer. Visit the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation to learn the scholarship criteria.
The Los Angeles Pierce College Foundation
Review current scholarship opportunities available.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- National Merit Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Latino College Dollars
- United Negro College Funds
- Native American
- Asian American
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Military Scholarships
- International Students Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- McDonalds in Education
- WalMart Foundation
- LatPro Scholarships
Scholarship Search Sites
Scholarship Scam Alert
There are many businesses who would like to sell you the opportunity for them to search for scholarships for you. They will promise to locate several sources of scholarships which you qualify for. We discourage paying anyone to search scholarships on your behalf. Below are scholarship scam warning signs:
- The best rule of thumb: Financial aid should never cost you. Never invest anything beyond the cost of a postage stamp in searching for scholarships.
- The "Money-Back Guarantee", especially if the company tries to 'guarantee' that you will win an award.
- Credit card verification: If they ask for a checking account or credit card information for 'verification' or to 'confirm eligibility', stop listening. Scammers use this ploy to get your financial information and then drain your account or run up charges on your credit card.