Facts & Resources
The office will be closed from
11am to 3pm on April 15, 2015
for a Financial Aid Awareness Event.
Spring 2015 Office Hours
|Monday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 6 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 12 Noon|
Financial Aid Office
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Financial Aid Email: email@example.com
Financial Aid Office Phone #: 818-719-6428FAX: 818-704-8221
Federal School Code: 001226
Veterans Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterans Phone #: 818-710-3316 ext 3316
Guardian Scholars Email: email@example.com
Director of Financial Aid, Scholarships & Veterans
Are you a new student at Pierce?
Announcements, News, & Upcoming Events!
- Veterans Resource Orientation - May 28, 2015 from 9am to 1pm
- Location: 11623 Glenoaks Blvd, Room C & D, Pacoima, CA 91331
- Job Fair - June 30, 2015 from 10am to 2pm
- Location: Los Angeles Valley College, Monarch Hall
- Veterans Resource Fair - June 25, 2015 from 9am to 2pm
- Location: Bob Hope Patriotic Hall, 1816 Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Resources for Pierce College Veterans - this is a list of resources such as mental health, support groups, food programs, veterans benefits, etc.
- Shelters and Transportation Locations during Winter 2015
New Website Devoted to Women Veterans
Welcome Back Lunch, Spring 2014
Several veteran and military students attended the Welcome Back Lunch event on February 26th in the Great Hall. Students networked with each other, enjoyed a free lunch, collected information from the resource fair, and listened to guest speakers Levi Kinnard and Rob Yopps talk about their experiences as veterans. Resource fair participants included: CSUN, CSULA, UCLA, Chatsworth and Sepulveda Vet Centers and Pierce College Student Services Departments (Financial Aid, Veterans Office, Health Center, Special Services, Counseling, Career and Transfer, Center for Academic Success, Mentor and Mentee Program).