2nd Flr., Student Services Bldg.
6201 Winnetka Ave, PMB 345
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
(818) 713-8022 Fax
Office Location Map
Spring & Fall Hours
|Monday||8:30 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 7 pm|
8:30 am - 7 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 2 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4 pm|
Family PACT is designed to assist individuals with a medical necessity for family planning services
The overall goal of the Family PACT Program is to ensure that low-income women and men have access to health information, counseling, and family planning services to reduce the likelihood of unintended pregnancy and to maintain optimal reproductive health.
Check your eligibility for FamilyPACT
1. Review the Eligibility Flow chart. Available as a web page, PDF, Microsoft Word. Download Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) Reader
Note: For Step 3 on the Family PACT Eligibility Flow Chart, use the Family PACT 2017 Federal Poverty Level Income Guidelines to help determine your income level. Available as a web page, PDF, Microsoft Word.
2. If you are eligible, call the Student Health Center to make a Family PACT appointment at (818) 710-4270.
3. Prior to your appointment, complete the Family PACT Application.
4. Additionally, all Family PACT patients must complete pg. 1 of the Family PACT History Pg 1 Everyone.
- Female Family PACT patients must complete pg. 2 of the Family PACT History Pg 2 Female Only. Complete all pages to the best of your ability before your appointment.