2nd Flr., Student Services Bldg.
6201 Winnetka Ave, PMB 345
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
(818) 713-8022 Fax
Office Location Map
Spring & Fall Hours
|Monday||8:30 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 7 pm|
8:30 am - 7 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 2 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4 pm|
Kognito: Suicide Prevention Awareness
You can Make a Difference
One of your friends may be at-risk. Stress can have a negative impact on a student's health and academic performance.
Here at Pierce College, we have adopted a suite of online training simulations that will assist you to better identify, support, and refer stressed students to support services on campus. You can help a friend who is struggling and create a more supportive and inclusive campus for all.
- Techniques to talk to a friend you are concerend about
- How to recognize signs of stress
- What support services are available on your campus
To take any of the available courses, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Kognito: CCC Student Mental Health Program web site
- Create a New Account
- Follow the on-screen instructions
If you experience any technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org