2nd Flr., Student Services Bldg.
6201 Winnetka Ave, PMB 345
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
(818) 713-8022 Fax
Office Location Map
Spring & Fall Hours
|Monday||8:30 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 7 pm|
8:30 am - 7 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 2 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4 pm|
There is no fee to visit the Student Health Center for registered students, however you will incur the cost of the vaccine requested. We accept Cash, Check, Debit, and Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).
Registered Pierce College Students
- Hepatitis A: $36 each. For travel/precaution against food- or water-borne hepatitis; A series of 2 injections: Day 0 and 6-12 months later.
- Hepatitis B: $45 each. For protection against blood/body fluid borne Hepatitis; A series of 3 injections: Day 0, 1-2 months, and 6 months.
- Twinrix (Hepatitis A and B combined): $65 each. A series of 3 injections: day 0, 1-2 months, and 4-6 months.
- Influenza (Yearly, Seasonal): Price varies.
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella Vaccine: $67 each. Measles should be given twice, since first birthday; Mumps and Rubella only once.
- Varicella (Chickenpox): $114 each.
- TDap (Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis): $35 each.
- Tetanus: Currently not available.
Students enrolled in the Pierce College Nursing Program
- Physical Exam: No Cost.
- Hepatitis A: $36 each. A series of 2 injections.
- Hepatitis B: $45 each. A series of 3 injections.
- Twinrix (Hepatitis A and B combined): $65 each. A series of 3 injections.
- Influenza (Yearly, Seasonal): Price varies
- Measles, Mumps & Rubella Vaccine: $65 each
- TB Skin testing: $10 each
- TDap (Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis): $35 each
- CBC: $4 each
- RPR: $4 each
- Varicella titer: $4 each
- MMR titer: $17 each
- Measles titer: $4 each
- Mumps titer: $9 each
- Rubella titer: $4 each
- Hepatitis B titer: $5 each
- UA Micro: $4 each
- Draw fee: $5 each
Read the latest immunization information from the Immunization Action Coalition. October 24, 2017