International Student Services Online
Online Office Hours Announcements:
Mon., May 25: CLOSED for Memorial Day
Wed., May 27: OPEN from 12:00 - 4:00 pm
Online Office Hours:
|Monday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
ISS Mailing Address:
Los Angeles Pierce College
International Student Admissions PMB 304
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371 USA
International Student Services
Welcome to Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC) International Student Services! Our office provides comprehensive services for prospective and current non-immigrant F-1 Visa international students. Through a broad array of services, we strive to empower and support our students in maintaining their visa status, and meeting their career and educational goals.
In order to protect the health and safety of our students and staff, International Student Services is temporarily closed for in-person services. However, we are offering the following services online during regular business hours:
- Admissions Advisement - we are currently accepting and processing applications!
- F-1 Status Advisement for newly admitted and current students
- Academic Counseling for newly admitted and current students
HOW TO LIVE CHAT WITH STAFF:
Chat with a staff member during online office hours. Please use Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers only. Enter our Virtual Lobby to see who is available. You can also view the staff cards below. A chat or "knock on door" button will appear on the cards below when someone is available. Prospective students will need to create a free Cranium Cafe account. Current students should use their LACCD Canvas account to log into Cranium Cafe.
Prospective students can also schedule an appointment for general inquiries or application questions. Newly admitted and continuing students can schedule appointments for F-1 status advisement and academic counseling. Please note that you need an LACCD/Pierce identification number to meet with an academic counselor.
Another contact option is to email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Learning Outcomes for the ISS Department:
- After attending orientation, F-1 visa students will define the basic rules and regulations pertaining to maintaining legal status.
- After reporting to the college, F-1 visa students will locate where to request and receive advisement, guidance, and counseling services specific to their status.
- After meeting with an academic counselor, F-1 students will access their personalized educational plan in the student portal.
For ADA compliant alternative formats, please contact International Student Services.