Concurrent F-1 Student Enrollment
Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC) or the "college" welcomes concurrent international student applicants.
F-1 Visa holders who wish to concurrently enroll in a class at LAPC while attending another U.S. school must complete these steps to enroll:
- Los Angeles Pierce College (LAPC) International Students Online Application
When questioned about attending full-time or part-time, indicate part-time.
- US$50 non-refundable application fee
The application fee is payable via the LACCD Student Portal. After your application has been received and processed, you will receive an email from the Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) with your student ID number. You will need this number to access the student portal.
- Submit these items to International Students Services:
- Official permission letter from the Designated School Official (DSO) at your current school verifying you are in-status and the term you are applying for within LACCD
- Valid picture ID, such as passport
- LACCD student ID number
Permission letter may be submitted after the application fee is paid. Processing time is three business days from the date your DSO permission letter is received, excluding weekends and holidays.