International Student Services Online
Online Office Hours Announcements:
Fri, July 3, 2020: CLOSED
Online Office Hours:
|Monday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
ISS Mailing Address:
Los Angeles Pierce College
International Student Admissions PMB 304
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371 USA
CONCURRENT F-1 STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Pierce College welcomes concurrent enrollment international student applications!
F-1 Visa holders who wish to concurrently enroll in a class at Pierce while attending another U.S. school must complete the following steps to enroll:
- Submit the Online Application for International Students
- There will be a question about attending full-time or part-time. Be sure to indicate part-time.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive an email with your student ID number. Log into the Student Portal and pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Submit the following documents via email (email@example.com):
- Official permission letter from your current school DSO verifying you are "in-status" and have permission to enroll within LACCD. You will need to submit a new letter for every semester you concurrently enroll at Pierce.
- Valid picture ID such as your passport
- Include your LACCD student ID number so we can locate your application
Allow up to three (3) business days for your application to be processed once all documents are received.
If you are taking a class that requires prerequisite clearance (e.g.: English, Math, Chemistry, etc.), you may need to meet with a counselor or assessment advisor to have the prerequisite cleared. You will have the opportunity to meet with a counselor or advisor once your application is processed and you receive a student ID number.