International Student Services
Student Services Building
Office 48271 (2nd floor)
Office Hours for:
Wednesday, Nov 22
8 am-12 pm and 1 pm-4:30 pm
The office will be closed on:
Nov 23 & 24 - Thanksgiving Holiday
Fall 2017 Office Hours:
|Monday||8 am - 5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
CONCURRENT F-1 STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Pierce College welcomes concurrent international student applications!
F-1 Visa holders who wish to concurrently enroll in a class at Pierce while attending another U.S. school must complete the following steps to enroll:
- Submit the International Students On-line Application for admission - There will be a question about attending full-time or part-time. Be sure to indicate part-time.
- Pay the $50 application fee by credit card via the student portal.
- Bring in the following documents to International Student Services (Office 48271):
- I-20 (pages 1 and 2)
- Valid passport - expired passports will not be accepted
- F-1 Visa
- Official permission letter from your current school DSO verifying you are "in-status" and have permission to enroll within LACCD. You will need to submit a new letter for every semester you concurrently enroll at Pierce.
Allow up to three (3) business days for your application to be processed once all documents are received.
If you are taking a class that requires prerequisite clearance (e.g.: English, Math, Chemistry, etc.), you may need to meet with a counselor or assessment advisor to have the prerequisite cleared. You will have the opportunity to meet with a counselor or advisor once your application is processed and you receive a student ID number.