International Student Services
Student Services Building
Office 48271 (2nd floor)
ISS Office Hours Announcements:
Dec 17 thru Dec 21: 8:00am-11:45am and 1:15pm-4:30pm
Dec 22, 2018 through Jan 1, 2019 - office closed
Fall 2018 Regular Office Hours:
|Monday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
CONCURRENT F-1 STUDENT ENROLLMENT
Pierce College welcomes concurrent international student applications!
F-1 Visa holders who wish to concurrently enroll in a class at Pierce while attending another U.S. school must complete the following steps to enroll:
- Submit the International Students Online Application for admission.
- There will be a question about attending full-time or part-time. Be sure to indicate part-time.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive an email with your student ID number. Log into the Student Portal and pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee by credit card.
- Bring in the following items to International Student Services (Office 48271):
- Official permission letter from your current school DSO verifying you are "in-status" and have permission to enroll within LACCD. You will need to submit a new letter for every semester you concurrently enroll at Pierce.
- Valid picture ID such as your passport
- Your LACCD student identification number
Allow up to three (3) business days for your application to be processed once all documents are received.
If you are taking a class that requires prerequisite clearance (e.g.: English, Math, Chemistry, etc.), you may need to meet with a counselor or assessment advisor to have the prerequisite cleared. You will have the opportunity to meet with a counselor or advisor once your application is processed and you receive a student ID number.