Office Hours Spring 2020
|Monday||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
BUILD PODER - Building Infrastructure Leading to Diversity (BUILD) Promoting Opportunities for Diversity in Education and Research PODER
Are you interested in Justice, Health, and a Research Career? Advocate for health equity in your community and further your education while getting PAID!
BUILD PODER is a paid undergraduate research training program funded by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and housed at California State University, Northridge (CSUN). The program is designed to prepare students for research careers in behavioral, biomedical, and health science.
- Transferring to CSUN in Fall 2021
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA or Higher
- US Citizen, National, or Permanent Resident
- Be a full-time student once accepted in the program (minimum 12 units)
- Open to STEM and some social science majors
- 2-year Commitment
- Commitment to Pursuing a Graduate Degree
- Monthly Paychecks
- 60% Tuition Assistance
- Free Tutoring
- Hands-on Research Experience
- Summer Research Opportunities
- Mentoring and Community Support
- Professional Development
- Conference Travel Funds
The Deadline to apply is 5pm, March 1, 2020 online at https://www.csun.edu/build-poder/apply
To be added to the CSUN BUILD PODER e-mail listserv, please go to and complete the CSUN BUILD PODER Interest Form.
For additional information, please contact Amber Bui at email@example.com or call (818) 677-4866. Our office is located at CSUN in Oviatt 21.