Fall 2021 Virtual Hours
Fall 2021 In-Person Hours
|Mon and Thu||9am-2pm|
|Center will be closed:|
|Sep 6th:Labor Day|
|Nov 11th: Veteran's Day|
|Nov 25-26th: Thanksgiving|
| Dec 20-Jan 3rd: Winter Break|
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
IGETC AP Credit (Page 12 - 13) and IB Credit (Page 13)
CSU AP and IB Credit
All AP Credit for Counselor Use
AP Credit for ADT Majors
IGETC for STEM
Complete the following courses before transfer:
- All courses in Areas 1 (except 1C for UC-bound students), 2, and 5 of the traditional IGETC; and
- One course in Area 3A; one course in Area 3B; and two courses in Area 4 from two different disciplines.
Complete the following courses after transfer:
- One remaining lower-division general education course in Area 3;*
- One remaining lower-division general education course in Area 4;* and
- One course in Area 6 for UC-bound students who have not satisfied it through proficiency.
*These deferred lower division courses must be replaced with calculus and/or science courses required by the major before transfer.
CSU GE for STEM
Students may be eligible to take "GE Breadth for STEM," deferring one lower-division course in Subarea C and one lower-division course in Subarea D until after transfer. Students should complete the following for CSU GE Breadth for STEM:
- All courses in Areas A, B, E and F of the traditional GE curriculum; and
- One course in Area C1 Arts and one course in Area C2 Humanities; and
- One course in Area D.