Office Hours Spring 2021
|Monday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Center will be closed:|
|Jan 18, 2021: MLK Jr. Day|
| Feb 12 & 15, 2021:
|Mar 31, 2021: Cesar Chavez Day|
| Apr 2-9, 2021: Spring Break|
|May 31, 2021: Memorial Day|
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
IGETC AP Credit (Page 10 - 11)
CSU AP Credit
All AP Credit for Counselor Use
ADT AP Credit
IGETC for STEM
Complete the following courses before transfer:
- All courses in Areas 1 (except 1C for UC-bound students), 2, and 5 of the traditional IGETC; and
- One course in Area 3A; one course in Area 3B; and two courses in Area 4 from two different disciplines.
Complete the following courses after transfer:
- One remaining lower-division general education course in Area 3;*
- One remaining lower-division general education course in Area 4;* and
- One course in Area 6 for UC-bound students who have not satisfied it through proficiency.
*These deferred lower division courses must be replaced with calculus and/or science courses required by the major before transfer.
CSU GE for STEM
Students may be eligible to take "GE Breadth for STEM," deferring one lower-division course in Subarea C and one lower-division course in Subarea D until after transfer. Students should complete the following for CSU GE Breadth for STEM:
- All courses in Areas A, B, E and F of the traditional GE curriculum; and
- One course in Area C1 Arts and one course in Area C2 Humanities; and
- One course in Area D.
TES Course Equivalency Results(To be used by students in the Spring 2021 Pilot Study only)
Approvals apply to IGETC and CSU GE Certification, Associate Degrees for Transfer, local Associate Degree and/or local Certificate programs only. Students are advised to check with transfer institutions to ensure that they have meet minimum eligibility and/or major requirements.
- "C" or better for approval in all IGETC areas and courses applied towards all Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT), local Associate degrees, major and certificate requirements
- "C-" or better for approval in CSU GE A1, A2, A3 and B4
Course approvals apply to only one (1) GE area. You may not double count GE areas. The only exceptions to double count are:
- CSU American Institutions Requirement, US-1, US-2 and US-3, which are graduation requirements, may double count with any CSU or IGETC area
- IGETC Areas 3B and 6