Fall 2021 Virtual Hours
Fall 2021 In-Person Hours
|Begining Sep 20|
|Center will be closed:|
|Sep 6th:Labor Day|
|Nov 11th: Veteran's Day|
|Nov 25-26th: Thanksgiving|
| Dec 20-Jan 3rd: Winter Break|
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
Transferring Credits (TES Database)
TES Course Equivalency Results
CALIFORNIA COMMUNITY COLLEGES - IGETC, CSU GE AND MAJOR PREPARATION APPLICABILITY
Evaluation decisions for California Community Colleges apply to LA Pierce College's Associate Degree for Transfer, Associate Degrees and Certificates only. Please check ASSIST.org for IGETC, CSU GE and major preparation applicability.
APPROVAL AND DENIAL APPLICABILITY
All decisions are approved for LA Pierce College unless designated as "DENIED".
- An equivalent LA Pierce College course applies to Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT), Associate Degree, Certificate programs and LA Pierce College General Education pattern only.
- IGETC and CSU GE Certification approvals for non-California Community Colleges (UC, CSU, private and out-of-state instituions) are listed in TES indicating the IGETC and/or CSU GE area(s) the course is approved for.
- TES does not indicate California Community College IGETC, CSU GE or major preparation approvals. Please check ASSIST.org for California Community College IGETC, CSU GE or major preparation approvals.
- TES indicates course approvals and denials towards applicability at LA Pierce College. It is up to the discretion of the CCC or 4-year institution if they will accept the LA Pierce College course as a comparable course.
Students are advised to check with transfer institutions to ensure that they have meet minimum eligibility and/or major requirements. Especially for English Composition, Critical Thinking, Oral Communication and Mathematics entrance requirements. IGETC or CSU GE approval may not meet these minimum entrance requirements.
NURSING PREREQUISITE APPLICABILITY
The Nursing program will not accept online Biology, Anatomy, Physiology or Chemistry courses*. Only courses with “Nursing Prerequisite” indicated on TES will be accepted for LAPC’s Nursing Program. A Nursing Equivalency Form is still required as part of the nursing application process. For more information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Exceptions were made for online science courses due to COVID-19. Please email email@example.com for verification that online science course(s) will be accepted.
- "C" or better is required for approval in all IGETC areas and courses applied towards all Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT), local Associate degrees, major and certificate requirements
- "C-" or better is required for approval in CSU GE A1, A2, A3 and B4
Course approvals apply to only one (1) GE area. You may not double count GE areas. The only exceptions to double count are:
- CSU American Institutions Requirement, US-1, US-2 and US-3, which are graduation requirements, may double count with any CSU or IGETC area
- IGETC Areas 3B and 6
Approval is for applicability to the GE area only. Please ensure your course meets the minimum unit requirement for the GE area.
Check any "Notes" designated with a check mark. Notes will indicate specific approval requirements.
MATH AND SCIENCE COURSES
It is highly recommended that sequential math and science courses be taken at the same college. Please check the major articulation on ASSIST.org or check with a Counselor if you have questions.
DISCLAIMER: EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE THAT THIS INFORMATION IS ACCURATE. INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.