Office Hours Spring 2020
|Monday||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
Los Angeles Pierce College
6201 Winnetka Avenue
Woodland Hills, CA 91371
UCLA CCCP Scholars Program 2019-2020
Are you Interested in transferring to UCLA or other top-tier universities?
LAPC has partnered with UCLA Center for Community College Partnerships to increase the transfer rates and success of underserved community college students.* Through our year-long CCCP Scholars Program, UCLA staff and peer mentors motivate, inform, and prepare community college students to transfer to selective top-tier research institutions, such as UCLA. Students selected to participate in the CCCP Scholars Program will benefit from the following:
- Participate in a commuter or residential Summer Intensive Transfer Experience (SITE) at UCLA
- Individual appointments with UCLA transfer peer mentors
- Networking opportunities
- Attend three Saturday Academies at UCLA to learn about resources at the community college and the UC system
- Learn how to effectively apply to scholarships
- Receive emotional and academic support in the transfer process
- Personalized UC application review
The CCCP Scholars Program application is now open! Choose the program that's right for you.
CCCP Peer Mentors are available to meet with you at the Pierce College Transfer Center. Walk-ins are welcome. Please go to our our calendar for mentor availability.
UCLA Center for Community College Partnerships (CCCP) Peer Mentor Schedule, Fall 2019
- Camille Melara (Sociology) Mondays and Wednesdays 1pm-5:30pm
- Melissa Santos (Sociology; minor: African American Studies) Mondays 2:30pm-6:30pm; Tuesdays 11am-3pm; Wednesdays 2:30pm-6:30pm
- Michelle Montalban (Anthropology) Tuesdays 8am-2pm
- Bobby Reyes (Chicano/a Studies) Tuesdays 9am-4pm; Thursdays 9am-1pm
- Saina Zarganinejad (Physiological Science; minor: Iranian Studies) Thursdays 8am-6:30pm
- Xochitl Medina (Chicano/a Studies) Tuesdays 8:30am-11:30am; Wednesdays 9:30am-1:30pm
- Sophie Seeholzer (English) Thursdays 1pm-7pm
- Deo Biguma (African American Studies) Mondays 1pm-7pm; Thursdays 3pm=7pm
- Nora Ngo (Psychology) Mondays 9am-5:30pm
To To learn more about the CCCP Scholars Program, go to our website.Please complete the Center for Community College Partnerships Online Application. You must also create and complete a UC Transfer Admission Planner (TAP) account.