Fees & Financial Aid
Pierce College is still one of the most affordable colleges nationwide. To determine a student's financial need, the Financial Aid Office will take into consideration the student's cost of attendance and expected family contribution (see "Cost of Attendance" table below).
Fees may be paid online at http://www.laccd.edu/student_information/sis_logon.asp
via credit card. For more details on fees, see the College Catalog.
Enrollment Fee $46* per unit – Fees and Refund Sheet
*Enrollment fees are set by the Califonia State Legislature and are subject to change before the semester begins.
Non-Resident Tuition per unit
- Students from another state: $251.00 + $46.00* (Tuition and Enrollment Fees) = total per unit $297.00
- Students from another country: $251.00 + $46.00* (Tuition and Enrollment Fees) = total per unit $297.00
*Fees subject to change by the California Legislature
- Associated Students Organization (ASO) Membership Fee: $7
- Student Representation Fee: $1
- Health Services Fee: $11
- Parking Fee: $20 (regular) or $27 (preferred)
Cost of Attendance Table
The Cost of Attendance is based on the Student Expenses and Resources Survey (SEARS) data and updated for three years of inflation using the estimated California Consumer Price Index.
The table to follow shows the estimated 2018-2019 nine-month Cost of Attendance budget for a California resident.
(living with parents)
|Off Campus (not living
|Tuition & Fees||$1,220||$1,220|
|Books & Supplies||1,917||1,917|
|Room and Board||5,418||13,779|
Other categories may be added to the Cost of Attendance, such as:
- Non-resident tuition cost plus $46 enrollment fee
- Child Care cost of $1,000 annually
- Direct Loan Origination/Insurance Fee - determined annually