- California In-State Tuition Tool-Helping Student Determine Eligibility through SB68
- USCIS Will Accept (Some) DACA Renewal Application
- Wake Me Up Video
- Know Your Rights and Anti-Deportation Resources for Undocumented Immigrants
- LACCD Know Your Rights Blue Card
|Monday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 3pm|
Student Engagement/ASO Center
Follow us on Instagram
Frequently Asked Questions
- I am undocumented can I enroll in college?
Yes! You cannot be denied admission based on your immigration status. In addition, if you qualify forAB 540 you can pay in-state tuition. If you do not qualify for you AB 540, you may be eligible for the Non-Resident Tuition Fee Waiver.
- Will the school share my information with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)?
No. The information you provide to our Office of Admission and Records and other offices will be kept confidential. The federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 protects your information.
- Is there help to pay for college?
Yes! Please review the requirements for the CA Dream Act. If you meet the requirements, you are eligible for private funding in the form of scholarships, and state financial aid including the CA College Promise Grant (formerly known as the BOG fee waiver) and the California Cal Grant. Please also review our scholarships page.
- Is there a place on campus I can get more information?
Yes! You can visit the Dream Resource Center or email us at LAPC-Dreamers@laccd.edu