- California In-State Tuition Tool-Helping Student Determine Eligibility through SB68
- USCIS Will Accept (Some) DACA Renewal Application
- Wake Me Up Video
- Know Your Rights and Anti-Deportation Resources for Undocumented Immigrants
- LACCD Know Your Rights Blue Card
|Monday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 3pm|
Student Engagement/ASO Center
Student Support Staff:
Follow us on Instagram
Dream Resource Center
The Dream Resource Center (DRC) at Los Angeles Pierce College provides support to undocumented students, AB 540 students, DACA recipients, and other students on our campus. We are here to help and empower you throughout your educational journey. Our goal is to help you achieve your academic and personal aspirations and feel welcomed in our community.
The Dream Resource Center is currently closed for in-person services until further notice. However, we are still here to support you!
- If you have any questions or need assistance: Please email Kimberly Castillo at email@example.com or live chat with us now! Pease see below.
- To schedule a meeting via phone or Zoom: Please complete the Dream Resource Center Appointment Request Form
Servicios en español están disponiblesVideo chat on Cranium Cafe with Kimberly Castillo
Please feel free to use this document as a referral resource. This document contains helpful information about existing safety net programs and services for immigrant and refugee Angelenos impacted by COVID-19: LA Mayor's Office- Resources for Immigrants and Refugees during COVID-19
This document contains support information for undocumented communities during COVID-19: Tangible Support for Undocumented Communities
The DRC offers a number of services and opportunities. Select from the following categories to learn more:
To learn more about the links and information provided by this web site, please to go our web page "Website Links". To learn more about documents provided by this website and document ADA-compliance, please go to our web page "Addressing Document Compliance".