- California In-State Tuition Tool-Helping Student Determine Eligibility through SB68
- USCIS Will Accept (Some) DACA Renewal Application
- Wake Me Up Video
- Know Your Rights and Anti-Deportation Resources for Undocumented Immigrants
- LACCD Know Your Rights Blue Card
|Monday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 3pm|
Student Engagement/ASO Center
Follow us on Instagram
Peer to Peer Mentoring - The Peer to Peer Mentor Program's Mission is to support the transition of students into LAPC by providing support, information, and guidance to increase student success academically, socially and emotionally. Through committed service, peer mentors enrich the college experience by being supportive, approachable, and positive role models for students.
Brahma Pantry - The Brahma Pantry offers free food, CalFresh enrollment support, and referrals to campus resources that promote student success. Students must be currently enrolled and present their student ID.
Office of Admissions and Records - The Office of Admissions and Records provides timely service in the areas of applications, registration, grades, transcripts, transfer certification, degrees, and certificates. This is also the office where you submit your AB 540 Affidavit.
Financial Aid - The purpose of financial aid is to provide financial assistance to students, who, without such aid, would be unable to attend college. Here you can get assistance with financial aid questions, scholarships, DREAM Act workshops.
First Year Experience Program - The mission of the New Student Programs (NSP) office is to serve the educational planning, matriculation, and adjustment needs of all new and first year Pierce College student. Here you can schedule an appointment to meet with a counselor and get guidance and support to reach your educational goals.
Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOP&S) - EOP&S is a state-funded support program designed to assist qualified low-income and educationally disadvantaged students in completing their educational goals with the assistance of financial and student support services. Services provided by EOP&S include: Academic counseling, tutoring, receiving books through the EOP&S Book Service and participating in Academic Probation Workshops. EOP&S also offers two additional programs for qualifying students:
- Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) - CARE is an EOP&S program created especially for students who are single parents (head of household) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) recipients who have children 14 years of age or younger. In addition to special counseling, CARE assists students with extra childcare expenses, if needed, meal tickets, and supplies. Students must qualify for the EOP&S program to participate.
- Cooperating Agencies Foster Youth Educational Support (CAFYES)- CAFYES is designed for current or former foster youth whose dependency was established or continued by the court on or after a student’s 16th birthday. Qualified students receive assistance balancing their academic needs with financial assistance (for meals, textbooks, school supplies, graduation, and more) and additional support services.
Center for Academic Success- The Center for Academic Success provides one-to-one tutoring, small-group tutoring, and workshops in a variety of subjects offered by the college. English, math, and ESL tutoring is provided during all hours of operation. Workshops and tutoring in all other subjects have schedules that are available on this website or in the CAS. All services are free and available on a walk-in basis. No appointments are necessary, but feel free to call ahead for wait times, schedules, and changes.
Counseling- The goal of the Counseling Department is to help students clarify their goals, realistically evaluate their own strengths and challenges, and learn to develop their planning skills to achieve their goals. The Counselors at Pierce College are trained in educational planning, career planning and personal counseling. We recognize that this is a process and doesn't happen in one visit. Continuing students who have completed at least 15 units at LAPC can schedule an appointment to meet with one of our counselors (if you are a new student to LAPC or have completed less than 15 units at LAPC please schedule your counseling appointment with our First Year Experience Program). Within the Counseling Department you will also find the Career Center, and Transfer Center.
- Career Center- The mission of the Career Center is to educate and to serve the students of Pierce College in the career education, planning and development processes. Career Counseling sessions are designed to help students understand the career decision making process, increase self-awareness, explore career options, and gain knowledge about the world of work. Visit the career center to access tools and resources to help with major selection, clarify educational goals, explore career options, and build job search skills and techniques.
- Transfer Center - Los Angeles Pierce College is the #1 transfer campus in the Los Angeles Community College District. The Transfer Center offers assistance with transfer applications, university campus tours, peer mentor services, university representative one-on-one appointments and much more.
Student Health - The Pierce College Student Health Center is committed to delivering expert medical and mental health care to students. Each student is given professional and cost effective attention. Services include: first aid & illness assessment, over the counter medication and supplies, health screening, health education and community referrals, immunizations, prescriptions and laboratory tests, psychological counseling, services specific for men, and services specific for women.
Special Services - Special Services is the program on campus providing services to students with disabilities. Services available include: Counseling, priority registration, L.D. verification testing, interpreting, note-taking, adapted computers, testing accommodations, mobility assistance, wheelchair loan, brailler & braille printer, print enlarger and more.