- California In-State Tuition Tool-Helping Student Determine Eligibility through SB68
- USCIS Will Accept (Some) DACA Renewal Application
- Wake Me Up Video
- Know Your Rights and Anti-Deportation Resources for Undocumented Immigrants
- LACCD Know Your Rights Blue Card
|Monday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Tuesday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Wednesday||9:30am - 3pm|
|Thursday||9:30am - 3pm|
Student Engagement/ASO Center
Follow us on Instagram
- Central American Resource Center (CARECEN)- Low cost to free legal services. Some of the services provided include DACA applications (initial and renewals), green card renewals, naturalization/citizenship applications and more.
- CARECEN is proud to offer free legal services to students, staff, and faculty of California State Universities and Community Colleges. If you need help renewing your DACA, we invite you to schedule an appointment with an attorney by using the following link: https://carecenla.simplybook.me/v2/
- IMPORTANT: Pierce College students, book your appointment by clicking on the option "Other Community Colleges."
- CHIRLA -Offers legal services including: Family Unity, U-Visa, Removal Defense, DACA Clinics and Student Legal Services.
- National Immigration Legal Services Directory - Search for immigration legal services providers by state, county, or detention facility. Only nonprofit organizations that provide free or low-cost immigration legal services are included in this directory.
- Legal Support Services: California Department of Social Services (CDSS)- The CDSS funds qualified nonprofits to provide immigration legal services free of charge in the following categories: Application Assistance - Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA); Application Assistance - Other Immigration Remedies; Application Assistance - Naturalization; Legal Training and Technical Assistance; and Education and Outreach.