Special Thanks to the Pierce College Associated Student Organization for their generous contribution in supporting Commencement!
We welcome your attendance and well wishes in supporting your graduate on this memorable day. Please note: Reserved seating is not available and is first-come, first-served. Please make sure that you arrive with sufficient time to get your seats.
Commencement EtiquetteAll attendees are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Alcohol is not to be brought and/or consumed on campus.
- Smoking is not permitted in seating areas.
- Noisemakers, beach balls, etc., are not permitted.
- Avoid unnecessary conversation and movement during the ceremony.
- Individuals who engage in inappropriate or disruptive behavior may be remove the the event.
- Children must be supervised at all times and are not permitted on the stage with their graduate.
- Students may not take selfies or use selfie sticks while crossing the stage.
- Due to fire code regulations, all main access aisles must remain clear of objects - backpacks, strollers, mobility assistive devices, etc.
Graduates and their guests should park in Lot 7 & 8 - parking is FREE.